• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bobcat Steel!!!

Re: Bobcat Steel!!!

Targets look great, and it sounds like terrific customer service!

Big thumbs up for Bobcat steel. I bought some plates from them a couple years ago and they work great.

Anyone that has shot the RCSC Practice shoots has shot a TON of Bobcat Steel (Literally) .... Top shelf shit....Especially hung on Ace Target Stands
smile.gif

+ 1 as well, I got 5 plates from bobcat steel, we designated 1 as the test plate and fired every thing we had at it from about 20 yds. Held up great.
I would say that I would purchase from them again, But Pretty sure that I'll never have to!!!!!!!!!

And Ace... Chaser has told me about your steel collection and target stands, Hope to make it out to RCSC and give a few of 'em a ring my self one of these days!!!

Another +1 for Bobcat Steel. Great to do business with.

Sorry for a stupid question, the reactive target says ipsa 45%, how big is that, I'm loping for a target that's not too big, I'm putting it on a snow machine sled and shooting 500 to 1k out on the lakes here. Is that the right target?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Alaskaman 11</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sorry for a stupid question, the reactive target says ipsa 45%, how big is that, I'm loping for a target that's not too big, I'm putting it on a snow machine sled and shooting 500 to 1k out on the lakes here. Is that the right target? </div></div>

45% dimensions:

45ipsc.png

If I take head shots at a hanging ipsa target hanging on chains will they ricochet up? What do you think safe range would be?