• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

SOLD Bobro 30mm non qd mount

Archer574

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 11, 2018
Southwest Michigan
NO LONGER FOR SALE. marking as sold

Bought this and it was supposed to be a qd version. Ordered from Amazon but the place sent the wrong mount so im not sure what model this is. I dont see any mounts without a qd on bobros site so maybe you guys can educate me. Please let me know if you see anything wrong with this mount. This is clearly not the b03-200-300 that the box says. I can provide more pictures upon request or talk over the phone.

Asking $150 shipped, pp or zelle, us buyers only, no trades
20211209_151410.jpg20211209_151458.jpg

Last edited:
I'm going to look into that now, even though it's past my return date, which is why it's listed here. Just figured I save it as a backup but I prefer the qd mounts.

Removing due to possible counterfeit. This has no marking on the mount, which after looking at the other bobro mounts, seems wrong. The mounts from bobro have their logo printed on the side. Sorry for posting possibly a counterfeit mount. I posted negative feedback for the seller and will see if Amazon can do anything for me. Thanks @Bean for the post. I didn't realize amazon was scamming like that.

From what I've read it's mostly or exclusively private sellers using the Amazon system, as opposed to items sold and shipped directly by Amazon Marketplace. They announced in May that they blocked 10 BILLION listings just in 2020 and spent 700 million dollars fighting fraud on their site.