• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Body armor control

I saw this in 2008. Wore armor overseas then during Obama shops selling it wanted to see a letter of deployment or Leo credentials to buy.

They want to ban body armour so both the villans and the out of control police can kill all the sheep just a bit easier.

They truly want victims and the more the better.

You'll notice there hasn't recently been any problem killing armoured up folks who were doing crimes.
The Dayton shooter was all plated up and was dead in a matter of seconds.
The muslim warriors drove across the country to the draw mohammed event here in Texas, all plated up and kitted up and got promptly shot dead.

If they want to ban something that is only to protect yourself & can't be used to attack or hurt somebody with, it really shows they want you dead.

I'm pretty sure anyone on the intelligent side has long been training to hit where plates / armour are not likely to be in the event they need to.

They want to ban body armour so both the villans and the out of control police can kill all the sheep just a bit easier.

They truly want victims and the more the better.

You'll notice there hasn't recently been any problem killing armoured up folks who were doing crimes.
The Dayton shooter was all plated up and was dead in a matter of seconds.
The muslim warriors drove across the country to the draw mohammed event here in Texas, all plated up and kitted up and got promptly shot dead.

If they want to ban something that is only to protect yourself & can't be used to attack or hurt somebody with, it really shows they want you dead.

I'm pretty sure anyone on the intelligent side has long been training to hit where plates / armour are not likely to be in the event they need to.

Headshots make for easy cleanup, no tracking, and doesn't disturb the meat.

I am not a smart man but didn't the Ohio shooter have on body armor yet was shot and killed?

The media will call a tactical vest body armor. Who knows what he really wore. We never heard anymore about the suppressor that was used in that one mass shooting by the black guy with two handguns. Media has a hard-on for “assault rifles” used by white males.

Reactions: AMGtuned
1565550695784.png

There are currently many companies out there making "bullet resistant" backpacks and jackets for schoolkids.

They are basically regular articles of clothing with inserts sewn in on important regions. These inserts can be used to make ad-hoc armor if needed. I wonder what are the ratings on those. Supposedly the manufacturers said that they "should stop anything up to a .38 or 9mm". Does anyone have experience with those products?

Reactions: lash
I don't believe armor will not stop the thinking man from getting you, one bit. Many things are way more important in a game of tag than fell good weight.

This.

Armor REDUCES your chances of taking a hit in a vital region that may be fatal. IE, it leaves you with fewer vulnerable parts exposed and require a greater gamble for the other side to score a hit. Even then, the armor does not guarantee that a projectile will not make it through, or transfer enough kinetic energy through the material to still inflict massive blunt force trauma. And if your opponent has some really cool toys like a flamethrower, now it doesn't matter how good your armor is anymore...

And then, we got head shots. In all of the cases of police fatalities while on duty, 99% of these deaths were the result of a perp actually knowing how to operate his weapon and aim. And those types only account for less than 1% of all common street criminals and trash. Let that sink in for a minute.

Unless the next generation of *ahem*... belligerents... plan to be completely suited up from head to toe in armor like the Soviet bio-robots at Chernobyl, or go into combat wearing power suits or piloting full fledged battlemechs, armor should only take up a fraction of your overall investment in gear, TRAINING, mental preparedness, and electronics.

Reactions: gigamortis
Why so literal, its sarcasm. Govnt wants to ban something because it was said to be used and for some reason should be banned.....wait for it......the shooter was shot dead wearing body armor.

Armor in no way means or guarantees you will not be lethally hit.
The media will call a tactical vest body armor. Who knows what he really wore. We never heard anymore about the suppressor that was used in that one mass shooting by the black guy with two handguns. Media has a hard-on for “assault rifles” used by white males.

::sits back and laughs as everyone buys up cheap AR500 plates and Condor plate carriers to complement their kitchen-built AR pistols and rifles while their “IFAK” only has one expired QuickClot, two Hello Kitty bandaids, and a TQ they don’t know how to use with one hand (let alone at all)::

This.

Armor REDUCES your chances of taking a hit in a vital region that may be fatal.

From the video shared is appears the Ohio perp took a couple hits while quartering away from the first police to make contact. It doesnt appear like he even saw the police as he was chasing people in a building. Hard to say and hard to say if the hit that put him to the ground was to the head or torso.

Not sure if they still teach it, but tactical turtles are supposed to maintain as much as possible a square attitude to the threat in close quarters so the armor can do its job. The incel mass murderer apparently didn't get that memo and several others to include primarily one doesnt murder.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
I dont own any. Might get a few sets though.

Don’t buy AR500 lol. Fuckin fanboys who rock Condor gear buy AR500. Have fun with that splash going right to your soft fleshy neck area. Oh, you got the coated anti-spawl version? lol ok.

Buy once cry one applies more to armor than it does optics. ...yet people skimp on that shit all the time because their wallets and their subconscious knows that it will sit in the basement closet from the day it’s touched until the day you sell it (or die of a heart attack).

Same concept applies to armor as it does to medical gear. Buy the good shit or don’t fucking bother.

Textile fabrication is so fucking difficult I mean who has the actual technological sophistication to weave and layer spectra fibre.
What a fucking joke if they think the average Joe with above an 8th grade education can't figure a way around this.

Make no mistake, they want control over everything. The crazy thing is, the companies and the people could just say no, but they won’t.

Textile fabrication is so fucking difficult I mean who has the actual technological sophistication to weave and layer spectra fibre.
What a fucking joke if they think the average Joe with above an 8th grade education can't figure a way around this.

Especially, if you got a template! Makes it thT much easier! ?

Reactions: XLR308
Just sayin....
IMG_0923.JPG

IMG_0881.JPG

Armor is nice to have on hand and hope you never need it, but it's not the end all be all to protection and survival either.

will look it over, my 1963 issued stuff was pretty good.

View attachment 7128309

AJ, you need to donate that shit to a museum and just get ahold of a used IOTV that hasn't been washed and a pair of light Lvl4 ceramic plates if you're still mobile and maybe AR500 if you ain't. Or shit, I bet that's so vintage you could probably trade it straight up for a Crye plate carrier and set of ultra-lightweights!

Just messin' with 'ya.

I hope they do get their bans, I mean ALL of 'em --because me personally? I'm tired of filling out Form 1's and 4's and 4073's and all this other shit. Go ahead and remove the speed bumps, because I ain't stopping. BOR isn't a la carte. Stupid motherfuckers. Couldn't ban a plant, are corrupt as shit and everyone know this, and now they wanna pretend they can disarm a country. Please.

I see the armchair commandos are coming out in full force! MASER cannons are the weapons of the future! Keep relying on plastic and ceramic for armor because microwave energy goes right through it! :D

Reactions: ArmyJerry
Since they tried that already when I was still living in NY I grabbed a few sets of ceramics. What I need to score next is a gas mask though.

There are currently many companies out there making "bullet resistant" backpacks and jackets for schoolkids.

They are basically regular articles of clothing with inserts sewn in on important regions. These inserts can be used to make ad-hoc armor if needed. I wonder what are the ratings on those. Supposedly the manufacturers said that they "should stop anything up to a .38 or 9mm". Does anyone have experience with those products?
IIA or II. The more expensive ones are IIIA.

How does a set of armor or all the ammo you can carry clean the air you breath, the water you drink, or the food you eat? Not everything will be as some think,...What you can't see, taste, or smell may be awaiting those who think they have it all figured out an under control. Walmart,... yes,... the saving place,...

How does a set of armor or all the ammo you can carry clean the air you breath, the water you drink, or the food you eat? Not everything will be as some think,...What you can't see, taste, or smell may be awaiting those who think they have it all figured out an under control. Walmart,... yes,... the saving place,...

image.jpg

My Carhartt Jacket is bullet proof , shot a cement block wall in the garage about 20' lf distance with a colt 380 mustang and the bullet came straight back into my chest and bounced off the jacket. Felt like a light punch, I was lucky it didn't hit my head.

• Wow
My Carhartt Jacket is bullet proof , shot a cement block wall in the garage about 20' lf distance with a colt 380 mustang and the bullet came straight back into my chest and bounced off the jacket. Felt like a light punch, I was lucky it didn't hit my head.
You almost got a Darwin award