• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories body armor

IronHorsePilot

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 15, 2012
MO
I purchased a bunch of stuff from an estate sale and the owner was much smaller than I am therefore the body armor is for sale. All of these vests were bought and not used. The owner was not a police officer, just a prepper.

No sales to CA, NY or CT
Buying this Vest Indicates your AGREEMENT to the following:
-YOU AGREE to HOLD SELLER HARMLESS from Users INJURY or DEATH, and understand ALL Body Armor is not BULLET PROOF
- YOU ARE 18 years of age ;
- YOU ARE NOT A FELON;
Residents of Connecticut are prohibited from purchasing Body Armor.
No International Shipping
*Domestic Shipping Only***
****Buyer Must be a U.S. Citizen****
****Buyer Must Not Export This Item****
****Buyer Affirms This is Not a "Straw Purchase"****

#1. US Palm Defender Series Soft Body Armor. Has Armour Express FMS-A-IlIA soft armor in front and back. Manufactured 4/2013.

Looking for $175 shipped. Paypal F&F or USPS MO. No fees on my end.

IMG_1941.jpeg
IMG_1943.jpeg
IMG_1942.jpeg

IMG_1954.jpeg

2. Point Blank Concealed soft armor. SIze 40R. Issued 2010. Having some issues finding this exact model. Very similar to the Python model.
Looking for $550 shipped. Again, Point Blank Python vests start at $1500 and beyond so starting here. If you see something different I am open.

IMG_1945.jpeg

IMG_1939.jpeg
IMG_1953.jpeg

3. BAO Tactical Concealable vest. XL. Manufactured 6/14.
Looking for $250 shipped.

IMG_1947.jpeg
IMG_1936.jpeg

4. Bullet Safe vest with ballistic plate and soft plate in the back. Size L. Manufactured 07/16
Looking for $350 shipped.

IMG_1950.jpeg
IMG_1951.jpeg
IMG_1952.jpeg
IMG_1949.jpeg