• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bodybuilding and Figure championship

sulcop96

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 23, 2011
State of confusion
Fellow hiders, I happen to promote a large bodybuilding, figure and bikini event in MA in April. I want to give back to the site that I spend hours getting solid information from and invite any local hide members to come to the show for half price admission. Just pm me if your interested and give me your hide "handle" and I will have your name on a list for 1/2 price tickets. That would extend to a family member too so you can bring a friend, wife, child... The show website is:

www.peakedphysique.com

And to get details just click the Spirit of America banner and all the details are there as well as all the photos from past years. The bikini and figure see to be huge draws now, go figure? And the show is the OCB Spirit of America. There are fitness vendors in the lobby as well and you don't have to be a bodybuilder to have a good time there. Thanks,

Sully

I'm shooting for one coming up in October. If this was a little closer I would be there but I can't get away from school long enough to make the trip. Good luck getting everything together and hope all goes well.

That could be arranged. Longest range I have access to is on private property. It only goes to a one mile so it limits options. ;-)