• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bogie brown...

Laid up with some honey coolin 6 after 6.

Reactions: Fig
Good to see you Brother! Hope you and yours are well. We miss ya man, but understand you got shit to do. Looking forward to some more Florida action vids!?

Reactions: TACC
Good to see you Brother! Hope you and yours are well. We miss ya man, but understand you got shit to do. Looking forward to some more Florida action vids!?

Thanks buddy, the visit to FL will likely involve me quitting this job, which isn't something I've ever taken lightly, but is something that's probably overdue at this point.

For a while Frank had a rant going about all the shit he's dealing with. These days I feel like he and I are in some sort of ridiculous competition to see how many pianos life can drop on our heads or how many dogs can piss on my hydrant.

Fortunately I'm old enough to recognize and appreciate the good times when I get them, because when you hit a stretch of frozen stairs covered in propane tanks, there's no missing it.

Thanks buddy, the visit to FL will likely involve me quitting this job, which isn't something I've ever taken lightly, but is something that's probably overdue at this point.

For a while Frank had a rant going about all the shit he's dealing with. These days I feel like he and I are in some sort of ridiculous competition to see how many pianos life can drop on our heads or how many dogs can piss on my hydrant.

Fortunately I'm old enough to recognize and appreciate the good times when I get them, because when you hit a stretch of frozen stairs covered in propane tanks, there's no missing it.

just keep punching back, stud

Well I'm sorry and I know many are with me in saying it gets better, and you know that. In the meantime please remember we're here, we're always here and at your beck and call. If there is ANYTHING we can do to help you obviously know we got your back!

You're top notch people Brother. If we can help we'd appreciate the opportunity. You know we got you!

Better Days!

Hey Bogey, remember the good ol' days when all we had to do was shit talk booger eaters and cruise the Hide all day while waiting for bad shit to happen and making a fuck ton of money? Now we're stateside and they want us to actually work for a living. Fuckers...

Still better than smelling them and hearing call to prayer five times a day.

Hope all is well brother, let me know if you swing up Wyoming way, first round and the spare bedroom is on me.

Guys, I’m fucking touched beyond words that my absence is even noticed.
The kind words have carried a ton more weight than y’all will likely ever know.

No light at the end of the tunnel, but I’ve managed to come out on the right side of two cancer-scares in 7 days: one for momma and one for me, only for us to get another health whammy today.

Here’s my view from yesterday, I think it’s pretty metaphorical :

768E06D3-867D-4AEA-9F5A-34AAFDCD10A5.jpeg

Guys, I’m fucking touched beyond words that my absence is even noticed.
The kind words have carried a ton more weight than y’all will likely ever know.

No light at the end of the tunnel, but I’ve managed to come out on the right side of two cancer-scares in 7 days: one for momma and one for me, only for us to get another health whammy today.

Here’s my view from yesterday, I think it’s pretty metaphorical :

View attachment 7117848
You are either building a really nice pier or one absolutely infernal log obstacle course....

Good to hear from you bogey!

Sirhr

Nice area.

It is. Most tourists, especially the "kids" tend to gravitate to the resort beaches across the Bay. Dauphin Island has historically been where a working stiff could afford to build a beach house. Since Katrina it's amazing the scale of new construction and price increases for land and homes, but at heart it's still a very low key place with tremendous history that goes back to before the birth of the Nation.