• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing Boise gunsmiths?

Joeydias3

Esto Perpetua
Minuteman
Sep 24, 2018
Idaho
Looking for recommendations on gunsmiths in the Boise ID area for a fairly simple 223 bolt gun build. Thanks.

The one that I'd recommend is Spartan Precision. They're over by the airport in Caldwell. Marc build some phenomenal rifles. I've had him do 2 7 SAUMs for me and he'll do my 338 Edge when I get the parts gathered for it.

The one that I'd recommend is Spartan Precision. They're over by the airport in Caldwell. Marc build some phenomenal rifles. I've had him do 2 7 SAUMs for me and he'll do my 338 Edge when I get the parts gathered for it.
Awesome thanks!! I’ll definitely check it out!

This is the answer if you want to stay local to the TreasureValley, beware of the many Fudd "gunsmiths" in the area.