• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up Boise, Idaho for a week

Jeffs550

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 6, 2010
Rayville, LA
I will be in Boise all week, anyone have any suggestions for a visitor? Any local gun stores, ranges or other interesting activities?

Re: Boise, Idaho for a week

boise idaho you could go check out mnt home air force base.....or come to twin falls. there are really no huge ranges around here

I have spent alot of time around Boise over the years. I guessed that everyone shot on public land.(FS or BLM)? Got to within 200 feet of the ground and could not land due to fog, so another night in Salt Lake City for me. Boise tomorrow.

anyone in Boise know of a good local gunstore? Just looking for ways to pass the time this week.

Impact guns is pretty good, at least everytime I have been there. I believe they have an indoor range where you can rent guns too. They have class 3, so maybe you could rent an MP5 and blast away?

Impact Guns , Cliffs Guns and Safes , Boise Gun Company and if you have never been to a Cabelas we have one of those as well . I live just down the street from Cabelas and while I have never bought a firearm there they have some pretty neat displays .

Impact guns is a good stop. They do have an indoor range but don't plan on renting any full autos there. I was there last summer and the local LE won't sign off on it. You can in their Utah stores but not the one in Boise.

Thanks everyone. As it turned out, I was in meetings and training the whole week. The weather wasn't great and all I had time for was a quick trip to Cabela's.

Boise is a nice place. I will probably be back through here this summer and I will make a few stops at the recommended places.