• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bolt Action Sniper Build! What to do?

Ghost7

Private
Minuteman
Feb 15, 2014
Hey guys im brand new to Snipers Hide although i have ventured here often in interest of all the knowledge i have seen flowing. I have a background in special operation although my primary tasking was CQC. But now im on to even better things, i am joining and evolving a team already in place that focuses on jacking up sex traffic operations overseas. I am pretty excited for this but enough about me...on to the gun.
My team is allowing me to choose a bolt action sniper setup with a fund amount of $2500-$2750 including the scope so i was hoping for maybe leupold mark 4 8.5-25 or something of similiar quality.
I will be ordering this in the next month so i can start practicing with an ex sniper buddy around my home.

I have a few qualifications for the rifle:
Threaded bull barrell
.308 or .300 win
20" to 24" due to its need to be portable as it may be a secondary to my AAC 300BLK MPW
Ability to shoot roughly out to 1000y

I have a few ideas and interest so far:
XLR Chasis + Rem 700 AAC SD 20"
Rem 700 5R
***X-Werks Savage 10FCP Burnt Bronze TB on GunBroker\

Any feedback would be awesome guys thanks alot.
Ghost

Here's my suggestion...

If you're legit, delete this thread. PM [MENTION=7]Lowlight[/MENTION] for access to the Mil/LEO forum, read everything you can for the next 48 hours while considering your mission requirements, then ask your question in the more restrictive forum.

I say this because anything with the words "sniper" and "special operations" in it gets fucked with in open channels. Welcome to the internet...

Taking down sex traffickers overseas... How the fuck do I get on that contract?!?!?

Give a serious look at a beefed up airsoft. They look absolutely badass and the price is right. I mean your primary role is to put a laser on a pimps chest so he knows you guys don't F around... right?

• Haha
Reactions: carbonbased
popcorn.gif

And so it begins..... Getting popcorn ready for what may be the best thread ever. Did I say ever? Nah maybe until the next secret squirrel sniper comes along.

Welcome to the Hide Gecko45, I'd imagine SPECOPS should be along shortly

I haven't been able to quit fucking laughing since this came up. I'm with Redmanss, where do I apply for THAT gig? I've got plenty of experience with the Asian sex trade from the INSIDE. We can meet up in Dubai and head East from there (if your mom will write you a note to miss school).

I have a background in special operation although my primary tasking was CQC. But now im on to even better things, i am joining and evolving a team already in place that focuses on jacking off sex traffic operations overseas. I am pretty excited for this but enough about me...
Ghost

I think you are confusing COD and Grand theft auto.

Told you so.

Brother, I give you MAD props for even ATTEMPTING a legit response to this one. Unless you think Lowlight needs the laugh right now and were sending Gecko45 to talk to him for the Mil/Leo board out of pure sadistic genius.

I started a NEW thread in the Bear Pit directing folks to THIS one, just out of a sense of love and sharing for my fellow Hiders so they wouldn't miss out.
These gifts are rare indeed, and should be shared.

Is that you stu?? i come in you,you come on floor?I heard they like to hide extra heat.

Hahaha, wrong part of Bangkok. The lady boys are easy to spot because they're prettier and better dressed than the real chicks.

Plus, the soapy bath eliminates the chance of any "surprises" :eek:

Well aware of Gecko45. But this has the beginnings of something special. I wonder if he needs ballistic trauma plates sewn in his Tac back pack.

Well aware of Gecko45. But this has the beginnings of something special. I wonder if he needs ballistic trauma plates sewn in his Tac back pack.

Or Duct taped to his back under his plate carrier for that double layer of protection?

Guys, calm DOWN.

If you all would have played along for just a little bit, we could have went from a hilarious post to a hilarious THREAD.

Guys, calm DOWN.
If you all would have played along for just a little bit, we could have went from a hilarious post to a hilarious THREAD.

Absolutely true, excellent point. It's just that sometimes you have to swing at the slow one right across the plate, even on a 3-0 count.

Just read the whole Gecko45 story. That was awesome. I fell out of my chair twice!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the Hide Gecko45, I'd imagine SPECOPS should be along shortly

I haven't been able to quit fucking laughing since this came up. I'm with Redmanss, where do I apply for THAT gig? I've got plenty of experience with the Asian sex trade from the INSIDE. We can meet up in Dubai and head East from there (if your mom will write you a note to miss school).

:D

"Jacking-up sex traffic operations overseas," Eh?!

Why is it that one can always tell when the INTERPOL guy enters the room! ?

I'd give Edward Rooney at tactical rifles an immediate call. He'll get you squared away with a chimera m40.
gJrZJcp.jpg

I have a select fire, REd Rider for sale in the secret firearms section. It would fit this mission perfectly. It has and extended mag tube and a threaded 12" barrel for a suppressor; for those times you need to be on the "INSIDE". It's been know to put an eye out...or two. It is comparable of a TR rife only you don't have to wait 6 yrs. effective range of 10ft to 1000yds

Last edited:
He wouldn't expect any of us to understand, anyway.

"my orders come from “higher up”, hint, hint." - spake the Great Gecko45

Holy Fuck i had no idea the misinformed assholes on this forum. This will be my last post to this place unfortunately, i know how fun it can be to jab at someone when you think they might be "that" mall ninja guy. In case any of you were interested on stopping acts of sex trafficing, from the OUTSIDE, contact me or a Tactical Team Representative from the Christian organization from International Justice Mission.

Did anyone else not realize the purposefully vague way of stating my relative position....FUCK

Holy Fuck i had no idea the misinformed assholes on this forum. This will be my last post to this place unfortunately, i know how fun it can be to jab at someone when you think they might be "that" mall ninja guy. In case any of you were interested on stopping acts of sex trafficing, from the OUTSIDE, contact me or a Tactical Team Representative from the Christian organization from International Justice Mission.
Holy Fuck
Christian organization from International Justice Mission

Ha!

Lol, just think of all the knowledge you guys scared away. We could have learned some uber cool tactics from this guy lol

This sounds like the crusades. Your gonna want to pull excaliber from the stone

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

I have a select fire, REd Rider for sale in the secret firearms section. It would fit this mission perfectly. It has and extended mag tube and a threaded 12" barrel for a suppressor; for those times you need to be on the "INSIDE". It's been know to put an eye out...or two. It is comparable of a TR rife only you don't have to wait 6 yrs. effective range of 10ft to 1000yds

You'll shoot your eye out kid

...I have a background in special operation although my primary tasking was CQC. But now im on to even better things, i am joining and evolving a team already in place that focuses on jacking up sex traffic operations overseas. I am pretty excited for this but enough about me...on to the gun.
My team is allowing me to choose a bolt action sniper setup...
Everybody with a background in special operation knows that sniper setups are better things than CQC primary tasking.????

I literally laughed out loud! OP you doing any one on one training? Maybe we can get a class together, you know in case we ever run into Magic DonJuan.