• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bolt bolt bolt, I need a bolt

sr15match

Lost........
Minuteman
Nov 6, 2008
Wellsville, NY
Alrighty. I am in need of a Remington 700 s/a bolt for a .223rem build. The original one was trash so the simple thing was to just order a one or two piece unit from PTG. Well, no dice. They haven't been able to get one out in months and finding a new or as new factory bolt hasn't been as easy as I would have hoped either. I look at the usual places online but noting seems to be popping up.

Does anyone out here have a good Remington small bolt-face bolt or PTG bolt with these specs laying in the drawer or corner someplace?

Thanks.

Re: Bolt bolt bolt, I need a bolt

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: M.Gordon</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I may have a PTG bolt. Let me get back with you. Email me at [email protected] to remind me today.

Mark
</div></div>

Mark,

The email will be sent now!

Thanks - Todd

I have a bone-stock M700 S/A bolt with .223 Remington bolt face and need one for .308. If Mark does not have what you need, PM me.

Thank you to Mark and everyone that has offered to help and had ideas. Mark Gordon (Mr. SAC) has hooked me up with a new PTG bolt he had as a spare!

Thanks again Hide members.