• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bolt carrier.com

ckmcmuso308

Private
Minuteman
Jun 14, 2011
Im thinking about sending my SR 25 ECC to them to change the flash hider to a MAMS break, and also have it cerakoted in fed. Are they a good company to deal with? Also, dumb question, can the hand grips and sopmod stock be cerakoted?

He's GTG. Just call and make sure he's around and not super busy; usually I was able to send it to him and have him turn around something like the MAMS install in 2 days.

Grips and stock can be coated but they will wear faster than the metal pieces. Best thing to do if you want a 'matching' gun is to buy the FDE grips and a B5 FDE sopmod or go with the Mapgul ACS

Yeah, he's good to go! Ayan is one of the go to guys for KAC work. He has been taking some personal time lately so it would be a good idea to call or email him to see if he is taking on new work. If he is not, my other choices would be Marvin Pitts or Operation Parts.