• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bolt Carrier Groups back IN STOCK! Nickel Boron/Mag Phosphate

HellsCanyonArmory

Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 15, 2010
Idaho
www.facebook.com
Hey all, just got them up on the website and am running a special price on the SMI Complete Bolt Carrier Groups! I've sold a few hundred of the SMI BCG's and have had 2 issues with them. Both times SMI took care of the customer directly and quickly. Customer service is top notch. Buy with confidence! I'm running a Nickel Boron SMI BCG in my personal AR and the gun is 1/2 MOA all day long with decent ammo.

LINK: Hells Canyon Armory | SMI Complete Bolt Carrier Group - AR15 Upper Receivers and Parts - AR15 Rifle Parts

nikel_boron_bcg.jpg

Standard Mag Phosphate BCG
mp_bcg.jpg

We also still have a few of the Seekins Precision MCSR and ODIN Works rails in stock:
Hells Canyon Armory | AR15 Upper Receivers and Parts - AR15 Rifle Parts

mcsr_4_1.jpg

12.5_rail.jpg

And a few of the Seekins Standard Uppers as well:
Hells Canyon Armory | SEEKINS PRECISION AR15 BILLET UPPER - AR15 Upper Receivers and Parts - AR15 Rifle Parts
seek-upper1.jpg

As always thank you for the business!

Mike

Just ordered an nibx BCG. How does the smi compare to the WMD guns? Not being facetious either. Never had SMI.

THANKS!

Are the bolts HPT/MPI (High Pressure Tested with a proof load, then Magnetic Particle Inspected)?

That price seems too good to be true for a Nickel Boron BCG. Any links to a detailed review, or are these really new?

Are the bolts HPT/MPI (High Pressure Tested with a proof load, then Magnetic Particle Inspected)?

That price seems too good to be true for a Nickel Boron BCG. Any links to a detailed review, or are these really new?

I'm getting the details for you so hopefully hear back from SMI here soon.

Just ordered mine. Thanks Mike!

Awesome thank you!

Mike
Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

Finally got a good answer back.

In short, no they are not HPT/MPI, but neither is 99% of the BCG's on the market today. SMI hasn't seen a metallurgical failure with a properly heat treated BCG in 80,000+ units. They've been producing BCG's in high volume orders for a lot of rifle manufacturers for 10+ years but only recently have started selling dealer-direct as an SMI branded BCG.

Oh and TTT! :) Still have quite a few left!

Mike

I would be very interested to know what specifically the bolt is made of if that info is available. Like 158c or 8620 etc?

If you have any Seekins Billet Uppers, please send me a PM.
Thank You.

DASHZNT

Will do!

Also, if our,website allows you to add the product to your shopping cart, then the product is IN STOCK! I get a lot of emails asking if we really do have a product in stock. I don't do backorders for a few reasons. Thanks!

Mike

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2