• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bolt gun at gas gun match?

BurtGummer

Alphabeti
Banned !
Minuteman
  • Jul 17, 2021
    Perfection, Nevada
    Going to a Geisselle 700 yd gas gun match tomorrow. Says bolt guns “can be competitive.

bring the 65cm AIAX with 18 or 24” barrel that I have dope for. With ZCO 4-20

or throw a 2.5-20 nx8 on a 18” 556 Seekins upper and try and get that zeroed and chronoed tonight ?

Reactions: vinniedelpino
    Going to a Geisselle 700 yd gas gun match tomorrow. Says bolt guns “can be competitive.

bring the 65cm AIAX with 18 or 24” barrel that I have dope for. With ZCO 4-20

or throw a 2.5-20 nx8 on a 18” 556 Seekins upper and try and get that zeroed and chronoed tonight ?
    The seekins would be a bold move.

I don't know if it's a good idea and I probably wouldn't do it, but I like your style.

I think the bolt guns have a distinct advantage at those matches, to the point that they ought not to be in the same class. Most of the stages aren’t really made to give an advantage to rapid fire and since you still need to wait for impacts before sending the next shot, the accuracy of a bolt gun helps a lot. I’m going tomorrow with an AR though, just to stay within the spirit of the competition.

20 pound ai did pretty good in the up down offhand section that was supposed to be hard on the bolt gun guys lol

Reactions: phlegethon
    But that poor hostage!
    Shouldn’t be standing so close to terrorists.

DB9AAD84-ACBB-4D3D-8C15-31FDC1DC842D.jpeg

what I get for trying to game it and getting on the boat from the side instead of the back

Last edited:
    Reactions: camocorvette