• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bolt knob for hunting

LeviSS

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 13, 2010
IL
I'd like to get the stock bolt knob on my M700 replaced with something a little bigger. What knobs do you guys like for hunting purposes that won't get in the way carrying it or dig into me?

I was looking at PCR's knobs in the classifed section.

Re: Bolt knob for hunting

KRG bolt lift. No cutting no smithing, just fasten and tighten one screw. I have them on 2 of my 700's. Comes in a nifty little tin.

http://www.kineticresearchgroup.com/products/boltlift.php

One of mine:

40440d1304135760-no-smith-bolt-knob-remington-700-dsc03524-800x539-.jpg

+1 on the KRG. Good quality and saves you money and time getting a different knob installed.

Flyingbullseye

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Scoop</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Kampfeld Custom "Hunter" knob. Just the right size. See them at <span style="color: #3333FF">Kampfeld Custom</span>. </div></div>
+1 I run the hunter knob and think it's the perfect size. His work is great and turn around time was outstanding.