• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Bolt knob

metalic

Private
Minuteman
Sep 12, 2010
Illinois
Can anyone tell from these pics if a badger knob would clear my scope. It's not fun to cycle the bolt this close to the scope. I'm thinking it will be longer therefore when I'm cycling the bolt it will be above the scope. Correct thought?
It's a 700 VS W/ NF 20MOA rail, Badger standard rings, & SS 10X42

Thanks

url]
[/img]
url]
[/img]
url]
[/img]

Re: Bolt knob

It depends which smith does it, but it looks like it should clear. Its going to be close, but it shouldnt touch

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Black Ops</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No Charge how does that sound?

<span style="font-weight: bold">Mike
Tac Ops</span></div></div>

Like one hell of a generous offer for Metallic!

RT

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Black Ops</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Since my name was brought was up and I feel like a nice guy today send it to me and I will do it THE CORRECT way
wink.gif
By the way.........

No Charge how does that sound?

Tac Ops</span> </div></div>

Sounds like MERRY XMAS to me.

You have a deal.

Thank you
Josh

Mike,
whats your normal charge and turn around time for a bolt knob install? Its a remy 5r.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You have a deal.

Thank you
Josh</div></div>

Just felt like doing a little something nice today, maybe you will do something nice for someone as well without being asked
wink.gif

You are most welcome:) Send it to:

Tactical Operations,Inc.
433 North Camden Dr. 4th Floor #239
Beverly Hills, Ca. 90210

Make sure you put your address and phone number with your bolt so that I may call you when I finish it. It would be a good idea to Ins. your package as well for a few hundred dollars;)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mike,
whats your normal charge and turn around time for a bolt knob install? Its a remy 5r</div></div>

Daps give me a call 310-275-8797 I am on Coms seven days a week. I take calls from 10:30 am till 12:00 midnight PST.

Tac Ops</span>

Mike certainly understands what it means to pay it forward, so some congratulations are in order for you Josh. You've been pulled into the genius of Tac Ops....Mike did a similar thing for me a couple of years ago, and now he's got a customer for life. I don't know of anyone who does anything like this, and does it better or more often either. Well done...

-Tyler

Tyler, Your rite - being new here it sure caught my attention.
Makes ya put Tac Ops on your list to keep in mind and use going forward !!