• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

velayo_0317

Private
Minuteman
Feb 12, 2017
Haven't posted here in a while.

A common question I get is my bolt manipulation process. Here's my take on it, in a video format.

When you start off, only go as fast as your technique allows. Speed will come.

Next time you're at the range, try to keep your reticle on the target during your bolt throw. (I get it, it is kind of impossible especially depending on the size of the target but you'll see the point.)

Thanks for watching and #keepyourfaceonthegun.

Thank you. That's elegant and utilitarian in one.

Haven't posted here in a while.

A common question I get is my bolt manipulation process. Here's my take on it, in a video format.

When you start off, only go as fast as your technique allows. Speed will come.

Next time you're at the range, try to keep your reticle on the target during your bolt throw. (I get it, it is kind of impossible especially depending on the size of the target but you'll see the point.)

Thanks for watching and #keepyourfaceonthegun.

Thank you, Phil. Always enjoy your vids. Found the one on rifle shoulder connection very helpful.

Thanks again...hope you post more. Its a long winter in WY, right? haha

Technique that learned a long time ago competing in NRA highpower with a Model 70 and still practice every now and then off a bipod.

Reactions: Carlos0311B4