• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bomb???

My guess is either gas, sewer, or boiler explosion. Whatever it was, looks like it was underground at the corner of the building. You can see chunks of asphalt and concrete from the sidewalk scattered in the road, plus a gaping hole in the sidewalk at the corner of the building. Anyone know if that hotel has underground parking?

1704757869510.jpeg

What's stored in that building?

Clinton's home movies?
Mike Obama's jock strap collection?
Stephen Hawkin's step ladder?
SECDEF Austin's sex change hormone treatments from the hospital?
Another trillion dollars gone missing from the Pentagon?

The Sandman hotel was just renovated & opened last spring. The restaurant Musume is/was in the basement... I can't remember if that corner was the direction of the kitchen. Could have just been a main under the street.

Based on history and such, I'm going with aging plastic gas pipes cracked and...

News said active construction going on as well. Illegal worker probably used cut saw to remove a black pipe that was blocking the way for a new air duct.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
From it's very conception, I have hated PEX tubing/piping with a passion.
It's cheap and seeps at EVERY connection (don't care what anyone else thinks of that, I knows what I sees).
Sharkbite fittings can blow me.

I have seen them bury that shit in the rocky as hell Ozarks when the city/county lays new gas lines.
Anyone familiar with the Ozarks knows that the rocks are not smooth river stone but sharp as shit broken pieces of granite.
Yup, lets stuff a plastic made in china piece of tube in there and then cover it up with 20 tons of sharp chipped rock.
Bril.

From it's very conception, I have hated PEX tubing/piping with a passion.
It's cheap and seeps at EVERY connection (don't care what anyone else thinks of that, I knows what I sees).
Sharkbite fittings can blow me.

I have seen them bury that shit in the rocky as hell Ozarks when the city/county lays new gas lines.
Anyone familiar with the Ozarks knows that the rocks are not smooth river stone but sharp as shit broken pieces of granite.
Yup, lets stuff a plastic made in china piece of tube in there and then cover it up with 20 tons of sharp chipped rock.
Bril.
Amazing that it holds up to all that stone , eh ?