• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Bonjour from NH

coraxdefence

Private
Minuteman
Nov 19, 2020
New Hampshire
I haven't posted on a forum since I was 15 collecting airsoft kit back in the UK.

Now I'm a small arms design engineer working for a well-known defense company in NH (no, not that one. Or the other one.) I prefer the German term Waffentechniker, one of those cool words that doesn't have a good enough English translation. I also run a startup defense logistics company, Corax, together with my family.

This forum is simply the best; I spend most of my time in the Night Vision and Semi auto sections. I am not a sniper in any way but am proficient with pistols, being fortunate enough to have received lessons from champions like KC Eusebio.

Thank you to everyone for making this forum what it is, especially admin and mods, I'm excited to chat with y'all!

George

Reactions: Lowlight and MCHOG