• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bonkers, mate!

WaltHer

Felipe Forevuh
Minuteman
Aug 26, 2009
hillbilluns, montucky

"I don't want to start sort of going down the First Amendment route because that's a huge subject and one in which I don't understand because I've only been here a short period of time...I’ve got so much I want to say about the First Amendment as I sort of understand it, but it is bonkers," [Harry] continued.

"Nice that he can say that." -Ted Cruz. Well played, sir.

Thank you, Harry, for reminding people of the difference between "subject" and "citizen."

The guy grew up in a world of palaces, princesses, rolls royces and royal banquets. He's the real life version of a hallmark movie star. Anyone who takes him seriously surely isn't worth being taken seriously.

I give him two years before he starts doing cameos in chick flicks. He's too old to play the lead now. Should have made his move back in his 20s.

A Brit running his mouth about something he can't understand, makes perfect sense. As far as the hate he gets because of his choice in woman, my guess is he was instructed by his family to find a woman as far from royalty as possible. The British isles are not large, they have been importing new blood as the cousin marriage has caused some unfortunate side affects.

I stayed at a Holiday in one time. Does that count?

It's a shame that Oprah didn't ask him about growing up with all his White Privilege
When I hear privilege, a royal family is exactly what I think of.

All the people jumping the southern border have this idea that all white people are rich. I laugh because most of them get more in welfare benefits than I make. Here i am on a grocery budget, watching some lady buy supplies for her food cart, with her EBT card. Then drive away in vehicle that costs more than either of my houses. :ROFLMAO:

By his own admission doesn't understand it but willing to talk shit about it .
Because of America namely the United States England exists .
Saved your sorry asses in WWII . That's right , this Constitution , Freedom loving People saved your Neville Chamberlain sackless ass .
Go back to England and be a Cuck over there .

I'm thinking he'll be kicked out of the family for real. This comment and his comment about Prince Philip surely must be weighing on QE2's mind. I'm sure that whilst she may not be in favor of 1A, she's not stupid and knows it's not little boy's place to be calling out their closest ally. Not only that; but I'm thinking he and Willy boy are probably not going to ever be close again. Every one of them probably told him...dude...you're about to F up...ROYALLY F Up :) :).

I read the whole quote attributed to him and IMO there is nothing to hyperventilate about.

Move along folks, nothing to see here.

Reactions: Maggot
giphy.gif

the world greatest threat is not overpopulation or climate change or some disease , it's stupidity and he is flying its colors high . poor poor what ever he is one day he is going to have to ask his wife to give back his balls .

Any of the "Royals", need not say jack-shit about OUR Constitution. There's a reason we are two separate countries. Don't like it, understand it...accept it, or, go the F back home! Mac

Reactions: Yells01
I'm thinking he'll be kicked out of the family for real. This comment and his comment about Prince Philip surely must be weighing on QE2's mind. I'm sure that whilst she may not be in favor of 1A, she's not stupid and knows it's not little boy's place to be calling out their closest ally. Not only that; but I'm thinking he and Willy boy are probably not going to ever be close again. Every one of them probably told him...dude...you're about to F up...ROYALLY F Up :) :).
A good chunk of Britain's economy is from Americans fascinated by the 'Old Country' who pay big bucks to go hang out in DisneyLondon for a week and buy tickets to Windsor Castle, tickets to buckingham palace, tickets to the crown jewels, tickets to Balmoral, tickets to the Royal Horse Guards Stables, tickets to the Royal Mews, tickets to... meh, you get the idea.

If Americans stop liking the Royal Family, a billion dollars in revenue that keep the queen in Marmot-skin robes and quail eggs goes away, poof! Because trust me, the French aren't coming to buy tickets.

It's not about a special NATO or Intel relationship. It is that the Royal Family is what makes Britain a tourist draw. Even if you don't ever buy a ticket. It's charm and lovely old ways (and Queen with the funny wave) are its biggest industry.

Big-Ear-Chuck will probably screw that up soon enough. But QE2 is not going to let it happen on her watch.

Cheers,

Sirhr

I don't care what he thinks. He's not a US citizen so whatever he thinks is irrelevant. What's he know about rights? He probably didn't have to tie his own shoelaces until he was 15.

Reactions: wh20crazy
As usual, the BB is at the forefront of the news!

Tricorn hats, scour your Hatchets and bring 60 rounds of corned powder and ball, boys! It's game on. Ah ha hah ahha h ah hahah a....

Sirhr

• Haha
Reactions: SilentStalkr