• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Boom Stick!

abizdafuzz

Nobody
Minuteman
Dec 11, 2009
Smuckers, OH
.950 JDJ

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xohy9gWz7kk"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xohy9gWz7kk" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Re: Boom Stick!

I think this been posted once before . still a crazy monster though.

@ 3:40 WTF is he giving repeated command of 'Lock Slowly' 'lock slowly' ?
that monster have a habit of dropping the Pin on closing the Bolt ??? . that would a Rude Awakening .

No thanks, I like my retinas attached. I'd like to see the 100+lb version, it would be a great truck gun.
smile.gif

"Lock slowly"????

So he has a problem with the firing pin dropping when he closes the bolt. Dont think I wanna fire that one. Thanks.

Lol, whiplash at 1:49 and boxers check at 3:10. My word what are you going to use that thing for aircraft carrier hunting? Hit a deer with that you'd kill it, skin it and cook it all at the same time. Fun to watch people shoot it but no thanks for me.

Flyingbullseye

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rookie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"Lock slowly"????

So he has a problem with the firing pin dropping when he closes the bolt. Dont think I wanna fire that one. Thanks.</div></div>

It's the first prototype so the command to lock slowly is probably more of a precaution.

Yeah. Just great. How long now before the Chinese, Iranians, North Koreans and Russians acquire it, reverse engineer it and then how long before the thing shows up in Iraq and Afghanistan to blow the heads off of American kids riding in HUMVs? If you think this has not already happened with other types of anti-materiel rifles, you are wrong. Meanwhile these good old assholes are sitting around the neighborhood range busting caps and getting their jollies. Its pretty disgusting.

This is one of the comments on an article about the 950 JDJ on accurate shooter daily bulliten

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: skog</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yeah. Just great. How long now before the Chinese, Iranians, North Koreans and Russians acquire it, reverse engineer it and then how long before the thing shows up in Iraq and Afghanistan to blow the heads off of American kids riding in HUMVs? If you think this has not already happened with other types of anti-materiel rifles, you are wrong. Meanwhile these good old assholes are sitting around the neighborhood range busting caps and getting their jollies. Its pretty disgusting.

This is one of the comments on an article about the 950 JDJ on accurate shooter daily bulliten </div></div>

That's hilarious. That 50lb beast is as impractical a gun as I have ever seen. I didn't see the 100lb version or that would be the "winner". Our enemies would be better served sacrificing their youths in suicide bombers and using IED's. Both would be cheaper too.