• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Booner of a Chuck

hueys66

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 19, 2009
OREGON DESERT
Been watching these buggers for awhile now and just couldn't wait anymore. Grabbed the old crow bar (260) and my fish scale and off I went. I knew there was some booners in there but wasn't sure if I was gonna catch them this outing. Weather and wind wasn't the best but oh well. Had taken some smaller ones early in the go and mosied along and glassed this outcropping that looked like there was a family reunion being held on. This big ol pig was taken at 585yds and weighed in at 16lbs 9oz with a fair amount of the guts everywhere as you can see in the pic, so not sure true weight. Don't worry left some for seed and a rainier day. Oh and the funny thing is that this is on public as public land gets.
IMG_2391.jpg

IMG_2385.jpg

Re: Booner of a Chuck

It was a great day! It is rare you find a public ground chuck pile. Would like to bust a 1000 yd chuck

Re: Booner of a Chuck

hueys66-

That terain looks a little like Southern Idaho. Where did you get that monster (roughly)? I don't want GPS coordinates or anything.