• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Boooom! Back. Just in time to see Cartmann face the Storm Troopers.

EricCartmann

Hobbyist among Operators
Minuteman
Feb 21, 2010
Mom's Basement
Cartmann, a Hobbit, and a bunch of Dwarves, go on a Mission to recover their stolen treasures from the mighty Dragon Smaug.
cartmannhobbitdwarves-vi.jpg

Troopers from 1st Squad of the Imperial 37th Mobil Light Infantry Special Forces Group was on a Mission to secure the One Ring of Power. They ran into this party and captures the Hobbit along with the Dwarves. Cartmann was able to avoid Capture.

"Freeze and drop your weapons!!!"
IMG_1779-vi.jpg

IMG_1780-vi.jpg

IMG_1778-vi.jpg

Isolate and interrogate each individual separately. Here members of the 37th interrogate the Hobbit at point blank range.
IMG_1782-vi.jpg

Cartmann sends an SOS distress signal to Ironman to asks for his assistance in rescuing the Hobbit and the Dwarves. However, Ironman gets captured by Shock Squad of the 37th MLISFG. Here the Shock Troopers were able to disable Ironman's Electronics by an EMP Cannon.
IMG_1772-vi.jpg

Lord Vader congratulates 1st Platoon of the 37th MLISFG on a job well done.
IMG_1783-vi.jpg

The 37th Unit Banner
Simul Prorsum!!!
IMG_1784-vi.jpg

Shock Squad Leads the way!
IMG_1786-vi.jpg

Left Flank Secure
IMG_1788-vi.jpg

Squad Leaders of the 37th Secures the Right Flank
IMG_1787-vi.jpg

1st Platoon Commander -- Captain Rex, with dual pistol holsters.
IMG_1785-vi.jpg

The Galactic Empire Decides to put the Hobbit and Dwarves to work in the "The Galactic Gun Buyback Program".
"Turn in those dangerous guns, only Imperial Storm Troopers need guns! If you turn in your gun, we will reward you with a $50 Gift Certificate from Walmart for each gun".
IMG_1790-vi.jpg

Lord Vader briefs the 37th for the next mission... [TO BE CONTINUED]
IMG_1949-vi.jpg

kYh1hUJ.jpg

I think you've misidentified your target audience.

Ah, this is indeed awesome! Unfortunately, like every previous EricCartmann return, this will degrade over the coming days and weeks into attacks on forum members who commit the atrocities (real or perceived) of primer-pocket prep or practice shooting from positions other than prone, and something stupid will be said (over, and over, and over again) until another ban is handed down.

Oh well - might as well enjoy this prior to the transition from "amusingly cute" to "really frackin' annoying" :) Welcome back!

Ah, this is indeed awesome! Unfortunately, like every previous EricCartmann return, this will degrade over the coming days and weeks into attacks on forum members who commit the atrocities (real or perceived) of primer-pocket prep or practice shooting from positions other than prone, and something stupid will be said (over, and over, and over again) until another ban is handed down.

Oh well - might as well enjoy this prior to the transition from "amusingly cute" to "really frackin' annoying" :) Welcome back!

Apparently, we're not even good enough for an original effort: http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=451&f=2366&t=11058718&p=1

In the first few pics in this thread I was like (Why the fuck did I come here?) then halfway through I said to myself (Theres got to be a message in here) and yes I found it. Probly took a bit of time to put together,lol. I laughed for a bit, then continued drinking my coffee.

That is all.

So we're just sloppy seconds for you? Or worse?

In all honesty it was for you guys. But I was on a 4 month ban for "trapping" and double login. My buddy was using my SN to sell stuff because he does not have 100 posts, then that same day, that fool decided he was going to logout of my SN and login with his. BOOM! Busted.

As for trapping, I don't really trap anyone, they trap themselves. I see a troll, I set up a trap, troll falls for trap and I play along. I guess the mods are to smart enough to figure this out yet.

A Patrol party of the Imperial Cartmann Armed Forces captures a local native and interrogates him

IMG_0601-vi.jpg

Last edited:
I like star wars too... and comic books, and guns, and rescuing beautiful women!

summerd.png

I don't know what is more disturbing, the fact that Cartman has this amazing collection or that I keep coming back and laughing!! Funny stuff, hopefully there will be more to come. Gotta have a sense of humor around here.