• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Boots on the ground Texas border!

Snuby642

Two Star General
Minuteman
  • Feb 11, 2017
    Finaly a president with some balls!
    Troups on our border, screw the rest of the world.
    I think we should completely militarise our borders, south first!

You want in get a green card!

Reactions: h3dgehawk
    What's next though? Complete martial law? I'm not much of a nationalist. A wall would've been better and easily have started that already but no.

The 'wets cancelled their march... apparently, the prospect of cancelling NAFTA, eliminating all aid for Mexico and Honduras and troops on the border... made this look like another media power-play loser for the left.

Again, The Donald... belay that President The Donald... has played them at 4-dimensional chess while the left is playing Hungry Hungry Hippos...

Cheers,

Sirhr

Reactions: Barneybdb
    When obamy was in office the wets in the hood used to walk down the center of the street,
    Turning off traction control and gassing it full spead normally got them to move!
    Sometimes they would cause a disturbance and walking out with an sbr and 60 rnd mag would shut them the fuck up.

Now that Donald the defiant is running the show, I ain't herd shit out of them anymore.
    They lay low.

Any dumb ass says I don't know what it's like, is way wrong!

Last edited:
    the army and even the marines have great combat engineers, many many of them, building that wall and mining it can be done in a few months. If Trump does anything less he is a pussy and part of the problem. Why are congress and the courts not being dismantled for not enforcing the laws and protecting our country? The government is the enemy of our country and our sovereignty, everything we and every American fighting man ever fought for is being thrown way and attacked by our enemies from within..