• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

bord as all hell... here is my HONDA 700XX

black_ump

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 16, 2007
erie,pa 16334
well iam absolutly dieing of bordom so for all you that have been wondering here is my honda 700xx review

i bought a black silver 700xx, it was my first quad in almost 10 years, it has the irs in the back and weighs in at about 505, ya its heavy, but the quad feels light when your riding it doesnt feel bulky ( to me ) at all, and i just fly over things my 450cc friends have to pick their way threw, the only time i have ever bottemed the quad out was in deep snow and when i got stuck trying to get threw a swamp. thats it other then that the 700 has not had an issue, i have went over logs 12" in od and no problem i have went threw every mud hole the 4x4 guys have no problem, it has 23" razr's on the front and soon it will have razr's on the rear

the quad sports pro armor nerf's motoworks slip on exhaust an efi controller, stearing stableizer power madd hand guards, custom seat cover ( made by me ) and wayne matloc decale kit, i took the front fenders off and chopped the radiator guard making the quad more of a baja quad, it also has an ac front raceing bumper, as well as the factory rear wheels have been sent to omf to be cut for locking rings and it has hyper wheels up front ( bead locks as well ) also has xenon bulbs.

the quad power slides like a straight axle, i have rode my friends ltr 450 and ill tell you now iam glad i didnt get a 450, my friend always gets stuck on things that i dont, and to be honest my ride seems a bit more easy then his, nothing agains him but 4 shocks vs 3 kinda tells ya somthing.

mods to come include
pro armor skid plate
houser extended arms
fox shocks front and rear
prm baja rear bumper
fast flex bars
houser extended stearing stem

if you have any questions by all means post away other wise enjoy the pix...

THIS IS HOW SHE CURRENTLY LOOKS b

</a>

[url="http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y244/j_rocket/?action=view&current=IMG_0282.jpg"]</a>

Re: bord as all hell... here is my HONDA 700XX

hows the indy rear workin out for you? ive heard mixed review about it

Oh, quad guys.
So, did you get a smoking deal? We are giving those things away right now. I even considered getting one as cheap as they are and think quads are made for bike riders who got too old and fat.
Nice looking quad, really.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: smboudreaux</div><div class="ubbcode-body">hows the indy rear workin out for you? ive heard mixed review about it </div></div>

i love it and wouldnt have it any other way for cross country riding