• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Marinevet1

Minuteman
  • Feb 14, 2017
    Anyone know if Mike Lucas is still making bore guides?

I emailed him about a week and a half ago, and haven't heard anything back.

If you have contact info for him, PM me, and I'll see if I have the right info, it was good 4 years ago.

Thanks in advance...........

Reactions: Ichi
    I need one for an AI AX50............not everyone makes one for these............

Anyone know if Mike Lucas is still making bore guides?

I emailed him about a week and a half ago, and haven't heard anything back.

If you have contact info for him, PM me, and I'll see if I have the right info, it was good 4 years ago.

Thanks in advance...........
    Yes, he is. I bought a guide for my TacOps in early February. He usually gets back to me within a couple of days.

The email I use is [email protected]

Include the following information in your email
    1. Action manufacturer and model and whether it is a short or long action.
    2. Bolt diameter
    3. Rod diameter
    4. Caliber
    5. Zip code

Last edited:
    Reactions: Baron23
    Yes, he is. I bought a guide for my TacOps in early February. He usually gets back to me within a couple of days.

The email I use is [email protected]

Include the following information in your email
    1. Action manufacturer and model and whether it is a short or long action.
    2. Bolt diameter
    3. Rod diameter
    4. Caliber
    5. Zip code

I think he is only replying to previous customers. I've emailed him twice (about 4-6 weeks ago) and haven't heard back at all. I read in another forum that his wife is telling people he is retired, so maybe he is just being selective about which customers to take on.

I think he is only replying to previous customers. I've emailed him twice (about 4-6 weeks ago) and haven't heard back at all. I read in another forum that his wife is telling people he is retired, so maybe he is just being selective about which customers to take on.
    Maybe...I have not heard that.