• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Boresight Solutions G30SF (optic ready)

dogman

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 11, 2007
AK
www.instagram.com
Custom built Glock G30SF by Ben at Boresight Solutions. The grip has been recontoured; it's not just a stipple job. Ben at Boresight has been doing this for 20 years and has been doing guns for me since 2008. As well as the grip recontour and texture, the pistol has a glove scallop for the mag release and an aluminized speed ramp which works very well (mine was one of the first guns done with this). It also has a Ghost Inc. 3.5# disconnect.

I had MARS Armament modify the slide for an optic. The RMR is NOT included with the pistol but the sealing plate is.

It comes with seven 10-round magazines. If you are a left-handed shooter, I will add a Black Point Tactical IWB holster.

$1050 shipped. The only trades I would be interested in are against a NF 5-25x56 ATACR with Mil-C or Mil XT reticle or a ZCO 5-27 with one of the MPCT reticles.

g30a.jpg

g30b.jpg

g30c.jpg

g30d.jpg

g30e.jpg

g30f.jpg