• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Borka AICS action bit + Wheeler Torque Wrench

Re: Borka AICS action bit + Wheeler Torque Wrench

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 308Shooter1911</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just wondering if this bit will work with my wheeler wrench. I want to purchase the Borka kit but, since I already have a wrench just wondering if this would work? </div></div>

Possibly, since it's a standard sized shank.

However I second the comment to just buy a Borka Tools kit. You really won't be disappointed. I have used the Wheeler FAT wrench. I really have no need of one now.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 308Shooter1911</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just wondering if this bit will work with my wheeler wrench. I want to purchase the Borka kit but, since I already have a wrench just wondering if this would work? </div></div>

Yes, this bit, which was designed for AICS legacy stocks (but not suitable for AX with skins attached) will work with any screwdriver/torque tool, which accepts standard bits with 1/4" hex shank.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: M.45</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Get the Borka tool kit and toss that wheeler out. </div></div>

I need a little more info before I throw a perfectly good torque wrench out. I like the Borka set, but why exactly should I spend $130 on an entire kit if I have a wheeler torque wrench already. If I had to do it over I would by the Borka, I need a reason to toss the Wheeler.