• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Group Buys Borka Tools BCK-MX

kortik

Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 6, 2010
Michigan
www.borkatools.com
New BCK-MX (Borka Combo Kit, model MX), released in August of this year, is specifically configured for use by long range rifle shooters, who have both NightForce and Vortex scopes with ZeroStop turrets. For more information, watch this video by X-Ring channel on Youtube:

and check out our website:

Terms of this GB:

1. Participants of the Group Buy will receive 5% special SH discount on BCK-MX retail price of $235.00, so your GB price will be $223.00
2. Borka Tools will donate another 5% of all proceeds from this GB to support Snipers Hide, which is $12.00 per kit sold on terms of this GB.

Estimated domestic shipping charges are $10-$15, depending upon your location and the size of your order.
Borka Tools will ship orders to the valid U.S. addresses only.

This GB is a one-time opportunity for SH members to purchase BCK-MX at a special discount and support SH at the same time.
Duration of this GB is estimated to be between 6 and 12 weeks.

Another option, available for this GB: order MCR (Modular Cleaning Rod) along with BCK-MX kit. MCR retail price is $50.00, GB price is $50,00 with no additional shipping charges for MCR. For more information about MCR, use this link: http://shooterstools.com/Pages/VTA/varioustools.html

If you're interested, send an e-mail with a subject line "SH Group Buy" (very important!) to: [email protected] and include this information:

1. Your SH forums name

2. What you want to order

3. Your full name and shipping address

4. Preferred method of payment (PayPal, CC, USPS money order)

I will then send PayPal payment request to your e-mail. If you have PayPal account, you know what to do. If not, just choose payment request option to send money using your credit or debit card; PayPal will then act as a credit or debit card processing company.

GB orders will be shipped in 2-3 business days after payment is received.

By the end of day when your order was shipped, you will receive shipping notification e-mail with tracking #,
automatically generated and sent by PayPal. If you paid by USPS money order, tracking # will be e-mailed by Borka Tools.

Please avoid using PMs for GB communications. I have to keep everything related to SH GB in one place,
and my business e-mail database is a convenient place to keep all GB business records.

Your feedback is important for all kinds of reasons, please post it in this thread.

Boris
Borka Tools

****************************************************************************************************************************

Additional information:

2020 Borka Torque Driver (BTD) design is different from our 2015 adjustable torque driver (ATD) design. Instead of "break-over" torque tool design concept of ATD and our original MTD (Multi Torque driver), BTD utilizes our new very unique design (patent pending), which provides better ergonomics, accuracy and consistency of BTD in comparison to ATD. Method of torque adjustment remains the same and there are barely any weight and dimensional differences between BTD and ATD. The main design difference is that BTD has no pivoting handle. BTD utilizes short stroke crossbar, which, when desired torque value is reached, slides 1/8" in the direction of torque application and generates an easily detectable sound "click". When torque tool "clicks", it is very certain that torque tool performed just one complete cycle of torque application. Borka Torque Driver (BTD) and Modular Cleaning Rod (MCR) are made in the U.S.A. Accessories, such as bits sets, sockets, extensions, ratchets and Maxpedition pouches are custom made in Taiwan.

Last edited:
I Have been really happy with the kit I got from Kortik/Boris on a previous group buy (the one that came in the really nice Tab gear case) Anyone who lacks a top notch tourque setup should look very hard at this buy.

Reactions: siscoe308
I Have been really happy with the kit I got from Kortik/Boris on a previous group buy (the one that came in the really nice Tab gear case) Anyone who lacks a top notch tourque setup should look very hard at this buy.
Thank you very much for your kind words.