• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Boston University CREATES a new Covid strain that has an 80% kill rate

On the South side of Boston, at the edge of Roxbury, Dorchester and Southie, there used to be a big flower mart.

Holland and places exotic would ship in flowers and store owners from all over would come buy flowers.

It went out of business.

Big hunk of land.

Last I heard it was going to be a Level IV, or whatever the highest class is, bio lab.

Makes perfect sense, every city should have one.

I think Boston is targeted.

I think the symbolism of having the place where the country was born become the first to go globohomocommie has great symbolism they are trying to achieve.

If they were to target the unvaccinated, they would also kill off most of Africa, much of Central and South America, and any other poorer part of the world.

They are still going to need people to do the heavy/dirty work and it isn't going to be done by people that took vaccines.

If they were to target the unvaccinated, they would also kill off most of Africa, much of Central and South America, and any other poorer part of the world.

They are still going to need people to do the heavy/dirty work and it isn't going to be done by people that took vaccines.
Why?

Are they already dead?

What is suddenly going to make them resistors?

Some took the vaccine in the period when little was known.

Those that took it when forced…..they have proven themselves the compliant and exactly those that will serve them.

Why?

Are they already dead?

What is suddenly going to make them resistors?
Hard work. The people that took vaccines usually aren't the same people that are putting roofs on, building homes, paving roads, fixing plumbing ect.

IMO the people that took vaccines are majority white collar people. If most of the blue collar/working people die off, who is going to pick produce in the fields and do all the dirty hard work that keeps society running.

You can say they will force the vaccinated to do those things, but I just don't see those people being fine with being forced to leave their air conditioned jobs to go work in the field or hot sun 12 hours a day.

Hard work. The people that took vaccines usually aren't the same people that are putting roofs on, building homes, paving roads, fixing plumbing ect.

IMO the people that took vaccines are majority white collar people. If most of the blue collar/working people die off, who is going to pick produce in the fields and do all the dirty hard work that keeps society running.

You can say they will force the vaccinated to do those things, but I just don't see those people being fine with being forced to leave their air conditioned jobs to go work in the field or hot sun 12 hours a day.
You realize for awhile the Nazis functioned on slave labor made up of people that were intelligentsia and what not.

They worked them to death……..death wasnt a negative.

People will still fuck and even better slaves born into slavery will result.

Look at those that survived the concentration camps many became ruthless. Our Ukrainian Allies excelled at it.

Read about Cambodia where by decree doctors were made farmers (if not outright killed) and farmers were made doctors because people are just commodities.

People will serve them.

If they didn’t resist when the consequences were relatively mild you better believe they will gobble cock when looking down the barrel of a gun.

Reactions: SouthFLShootin
You realize for awhile the Nazis functioned on slave labor made up of people that were intelligentsia and what not.

They worked them to death……..death wasnt a negative.

People will still fuck and even better slaves born into slavery will result.

Look at those that survived the concentration camps many became ruthless. Our Ukrainian Allies excelled at it.

Read about Cambodia where by decree doctors were made farmers (if not outright killed) and farmers were made doctors because people are just commodities.

People will serve them.

If they didn’t resist when the consequences were relatively mild you better believe they will gobble cock when looking down the barrel of a gun.
I don't disagree with what your saying or the history of events.

But at the same time I think people are starting to realize they were lied to about covid. Even people that took the vaccines are starting to awaken to the fact they were fooled. Now tell them to go do slave work, and they may not be so willing to go along. Information travels a lot faster than it did back then.

Maybe I'm just being optimistic looking for some backbone in people. We have had it too good for too long, and people can't see how bad things can actually get.

I'd say that you are optimistic. 90/10 rules never change. 10% will fight and 90% will follow. And that is optimistic when it comes to starvation and storm troopers
I don't disagree with what your saying or the history of events.

But at the same time I think people are starting to realize they were lied to about covid. Even people that took the vaccines are starting to awaken to the fact they were fooled. Now tell them to go do slave work, and they may not be so willing to go along. Information travels a lot faster than it did back then.

Maybe I'm just being optimistic looking for some backbone in people. We have had it too good for too long, and people can't see how bad things can actually get.
1% will be off grid and will remain that way for survival. Many that resist will be outed by the compliant that are seeking favoritism.
Human nature doesn't change.

I'd say that you are optimistic. 90/10 rules never change. 10% will fight and 90% will follow. And that is optimistic when it comes to starvation and storm troopers

1% will be off grid and will remain that way for survival. Many that resist will be outed by the compliant that are seeking favoritism.
Human nature doesn't change.
Love those neighbors willing to inform on others for having parties yet the elite went wherever they wanted unmasked.

I would hope those living with their decisions would say “I am done” but so far crickets.

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
Wouldn't it be hilarious if the new strain only attacked those that took the jab?
fingers-crossed.gif

You know. It wouldn't surprise me to learn its made to target the unvaccinated. And the vaccine was for this 80% kill thing.

They will find a way to kill the independent thinkers.
I'm not concerned either way. I'll take the stance of Gen. Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson. No bullet will kill me, until the time which has been appointed to me.
With a little luck they'll kill themselves trying to kill the Purebloods.

Targeting specifics, I imagine, is pretty easy. Like I want a virus that attacks and kills men of German descent, that haven't taken the vax, by aerial distribution.

Setting something loose that kills everyone EXCEPT those that are vaxxed is a lot more broad. You're talking about an antidote or cure to a poison or illness there.

I think that's a lot harder to do, not that they're not fuckin stupid enough to try, and they just might off themselves in the process.

The human immune system is pretty remarkable. I'd still take that over some quack vaccine against anything these muppets throw out way.

Keep in mind they're devious enough to fuck you from both ends. They'll infect you with something that will potentially kill you, then offer you the cure that will ravage your immune system and turn you into a slave.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
Paging all US bomber pilots here is your chance to go on a real mission that is actually a threat to the US don't be bashful drop the big ones.

If you believe what Jack Carr states in his book In The Blood, there's already a team assigned to that mission:

Reactions: Steel+Killer

Some of the most staunch democrats are blue collared individuals. They view Republicans as "white" and "rich". Also, a fair number of the jobs you listed have unions. Guess who the unions support.

Reactions: Vodoun daVinci
Some of the most staunch democrats are blue collared individuals. They view Republicans as "white" and "rich". Also, a fair number of the jobs you listed have unions. Guess who the unions support.
Just anecdotal evidence. FL is a right to work state, I don't ever deal with unions or workers that belong to them. The trades here are conservative for the most part.

Edit* I don't think those union boys would like someone cracking a whip on them. Wonder how going on strike will work out for them or if the union will protect them.

Reactions: XCHITOWNCOPPER
I REALLY fucking fear the day that a truly virulent pathogen in the pattern of Ebola, a new killer pox variant, or Marburg comes to give it's greetings to human civilization. Because the current scientific and medical establishment has completely lost the trust of the people. When a real threat comes, sadly everyone will just mock and laugh at the warnings until it is too late.

There was a Chinese provincial governor ruling a large fiefdom in the Western Tang Empire who would amuse his most favorite concubine by lighting the signal fires on the ramparts of the capital city's fortress walls and having the heralds yell: "The Huns are coming!" Then he and his concubine would sip wine and watch as the fearsome Tang imperial troops, armored like great scaly machines, rushed to the defense of the capital city with bows drawn and pikes flourished. After a dozen of such shenanigans, the garrison officers grew tired of playing the game and ignored the fires. One day the Huns did come. And the imperial forces withdrew from the city and threw the governor and his court to the (nonexistent) mercy of the nomadic raiders...

that was part of the plan.....

• Sad
Reactions: Blue Sky Country
Peeps in charge had "no idea" about Boston research until they read about it in the Daily Mail

😲

Amazing.
Do you really think the government didn't have any oversight there? I'd bet everything I own that they fucking funded it.

Keep in mind this chimera is 80% lethal in humanized MICE. The "wild" strain was 100% lethal in humanized. So probably less lethal than the original strain on humans, which wasn't that lethal.

However, this does and should spark a debate on gain of function research, and how we should approach it (if at all).

Just anecdotal evidence. FL is a right to work state, I don't ever deal with unions or workers that belong to them. The trades here are conservative for the most part.

Edit* I don't think those union boys would like someone cracking a whip on them. Wonder how going on strike will work out for them or if the union will protect them.

I've worked around a lot of blue collared workers (still do) and have worked around a variety of different unions. They were largely Democrat and I think it has more to do with a large portion of the Individuals living near or in the city. Most of the people that were openly conservative lived further away from the city. Also, age seems to play a role as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: SouthFLShootin
I watched part of a movie a few weeks ago where there was something in the cell phones that when triggered made people fight and kill each other. The laser rat thing reminded me. Maybe thats the plan, people just killing each other with the flip of a switch?

Lots of rumours about American bio labs and Covid development. Hard to find now

Make you wonder about lime disease, CWD in cervids, hiv/aids

Old article
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...dents-lassa-fever-h7n9-burkholderia/15908753/

The Government Accountability Office, which is the investigative arm of Congress, has warned for years that no single federal entity is responsible for oversight of high-containment labs and there are no national standards for their design or operation. It isn't even known how many high-containment labs are in operation nationwide because those working with dangerous pathogens that aren't on the federal "select agent" list — such as tuberculosis, MERS-CoV coronavirus and some potentially deadly bird flu strains — aren't required to register with the CDC-USDA program.

He’s starting to see the light, wonder how much guilt he feels for pushing the crap/vax at the start.

He's definitely red-pilled now. Started hinting things were not as they seem a few months ago. YouTube, predictably, have him his first strike a few weeks ago. He did start a 2nd channel on Rumble, where he's developed a decent following. Much smaller of course than YouTube, but one of many leaving for Rumble, Odysee.com and a few others that escape me at the moment.

He used to criticize WHO, but now he's realized how many rotten actors are in the mix.

Some of the best advocates for a position are those who were betrayed & received.

His latest:

Russell Brand should also be bookmarked. He's also on YT's "list"

Why do you think Fauci is so rich, he gave them what they wanted.

No worries! Brandon is on it!

😃

In other rogue laboratory news:

😲