• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Botach Tactical Atlas Bipod?

Re: Botach Tactical Atlas Bipod?

Not to beat them up......that being said Botach has been very hit and miss.

would recomend

Triad
Rifles Only
just to name a couple

the better question is do they actually have it in stock? ordered from them once, an eberlestock pack. it came after about a month on an item that was supposedly on the shelf. but the price was good and i didnt need it the next week but when you say 3 days and it takes a month. just saying if you order from them dont be in a hurry.

supposedly they do but you guys are starting to make me doubt them

I do know that all Kasey is shipping is V8's, however, I cannot comment on Botac's inventory.

Rifles Only is your friend on this one.

Brother made an order with botach four months ago for a handgun magazine and well he still has not got the item. All he has is some e-mails saying they will ship when they come in stock and he had to contact them which took two months to get back to him that they sold an item they don't have. I would stick with site sponsors and stay away from botach.

Run far far away at a rapid pace from Botach. If you look here on the Hide there was a thread describing all the problems with them. Use one of the SnipersHide vendors listed above.

They are fine as long as they confirm the item is in stock. If you do not talk with them directly it may be hit or miss.

Botach's customer service sucks. Double charged my CC on 2 different occasions. Once is an accident, twice is intentional.

As stated previously, call to confirm your item is in stock if ordering from Botach. I always try to support SH vendors.

Triad and others have been a pleasure to deal with, and their prices are competitive.

I've heard a lot of bad things about botach. I've personally ordered from them 4 times and it's been spot on each time. Their shipping is outrageous but I've had good luck.

Make sure you use the stimulus coupon.

+1 on calling to make sure they have whatever you want in stock. Probably worth the effort there.

I think the Atlas bipods dried up for a while during the v7 -> v8 days.

Lastly, I ordered mine direct thru Kasey and wouldn't look back.

My friend ordered an atlas v8 from them and a jard trigger, they charged him for both, said it would ship, but nothing showed after 2 weeks calls them for a status update. They said it was shipped, a week later, nothing, calls them again, tells him the bipod is out of stock, and that the Jard trigger shipped that day.

Needless to say, my friend will not buy from them again and neither will I.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mike</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">Do not order from botach.</span></span> </div></div>

If you take away any knowledge or information from this thread...THIS IS IT!!

Just order over the phone and make sure they have it in stock!

I ordered from Botach once and received the package about 2 months later. I will not repeat that mistake.

Stay away from Botach. I had to call BBB on them.

Order from a Hide vendor and be done with it.

Like everyone else said Botach is EXTREMELY questionable. Just order it from Kasey, he is a great guy to deal with. I love my new V8. Got to put some pics up soon.

Botach is only good if you don't really want the item you ordered, but you feel generous enough to pay for it. Haven't had great luck with them.

Lol, not to keep beating a dead horse, but I sent them an email about a SSA-E a bit ago, didn't ever really get a clear answer so I followed up, they had some in stock, and I tried to call and order to make sure I got one, never got through to anyone any of the times I called (always during business hours) even left a message once, never got a call back.

Never ended up ordering from them.

x2 on Lisa at RO. Excellent CS.

Definition of "Botached" From the Urban Dictionary: <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Botached
To be fooled by a company into ordering something that you believe to be in stock, only to find out weeks later when you email them asking if it has shipped yet, that it is indefinitely backordered.
<span style="font-style: italic">When ordering anything from Botach Tactical, prepare to be Botached.</span></div></div>I'd like to shake he hand of whoever entered this one in.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Redmanss</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Definition of "Botached" From the Urban Dictionary: <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Botached
To be fooled by a company into ordering something that you believe to be in stock, only to find out weeks later when you email them asking if it has shipped yet, that it is indefinitely backordered.
<span style="font-style: italic">When ordering anything from Botach Tactical, prepare to be Botached.</span></div></div>I'd like to shake he hand of whoever entered this one in. </div></div>

HAAAA HAAAAAAAAA! That's good stuff right there! While you all are shaking hands...the first round of drinks is on me!