• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Both gone.- Tangent Thetas, 5-25 Gen2 XR- price drop

mi650

Undergrad Rifle Shooter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 30, 2010
    Michigan
    Price drop, and all set on trades. Now just for sale.

Letting go of the last of my TTs. Fantastic glass, but honestly more than I need. Both are in excellent condition, with 1 or 2 very minor imperfections, pictured.

Deal pending on this one.

This one has a very small ding on the elevation & windage turrets. Nothing else that I've seen.
    Look worse in the pics than in person. I almost missed them.

And the other one:
    TaGNDve.jpg

vYwhhKV.jpg

This one has a small scratch on the objective bell at about 1500.

Edit: I took this one off the rifle today, and that scratch really does look worse in the pic.

4S4eXCb.jpg

And if the rings end up selling with it, there's a small ding on one of them.

Azb5Bqr.jpg

And 1 of the manuals is MIA. It will be included of course, if I find it before shipping. ARDs are included for both, along with the MKM throw levers.
    GvsjbRj.jpg

Priced to sell at $3750 $3650 shipped CONUS. Add $75 if you want Seekins rings. Don't really want to sell the 20 MOA LT745, but I could be talked out of it for $225. I have an LT104 I could include for $175.

For more pics, proof of life, a pic with your grandmothers maiden name 😅, to discuss by phone or text, send me an IM.

Trade interests: ZCO 5-27, possibly a 420, with MPCT1, 2, 3, or 3X. NF ATACRs, 5-25 or 7-35, maybe an NX8 or NXS depending. Minox ZP5 5-25 with THLR or MR4. Trijicon Tenmile 4.5-30 FFP MRAD. Maybe a Steiner T6Xi 5-30, Zeiss LRP S5 MRAD, or Leica PRS with PRB, maybe a Magnus. Hendsolt, what have you got? Swarovski Z6 or Z8 maybe, depending. S&B PMII 5-25 or 3-12x50 Klassik, 3-12x54 Polar, 2.5-10x56 or 3-12x50 Zenith maybe. Can't think of anything else, but maybe. Plan on these being + $$ on your end, Hendsolt might be an exception. A package deal with multiples of these is possible, too. I don't need any binos or spotters, unless it's a deal ridiculously in my favor. Astigmatisms in both eye, so no RDS.

ETA: I'm all set on thermals and NV.

ETA 2: At this point, I'm more in need of a decent MPVO than another HPVO. SFP, 2.5 or 3 on the low end, 4 tops, 30 or 34mm tube, prefer illum. but not an absolute, adj. parallax. I need excellent low light performance. Possibly a TT315H, but can't think of too many FFP scopes that would work.

Something else that I normally wouldn't say for a trade, but due to the $$$ involved here: If you're new, have little to no feedback, plan on shipping 1st.

Not interested in any Horus reticles, anything Vortex, Leupold, or Kahles, and don't really like FDE. ( I won't necessarily turn my nose up at an FDE scope, but it's not worth a premium to me.)

Open to most payment options except PP G&S, checks will be held until cleared. Rifles, & other stuff pictured, not included, but I might be talked out of them.

Last edited:
    Reactions: SportsmanCDA
    Back up with a price cut.

Buy it before I change my mind and keep it!!