• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bottom metal for 308 AAC-SD

Bluejazz

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 8, 2009
IOWA
Was not planning on putting DBM on my AAC-SD, put it seems to have a very long throat, and would like to load closer to the lands. This would put me over the 2.800 box length that it comes with. I also don't like how it feeds, as it doesn't feed the last round sometimes.
Any recommendations for DBM would be appreciated.
The barreled action sits in an HS stock.

Re: Bottom metal for 308 AAC-SD

with the PT&G I have I go to 2.820 and have heard I can got out to 2.850 with the alpha type 1 mags.... The alpha type 2 needs to have a chamber mod of some sort but can be loaded longer..
IMG_0348.jpg

Def check out CDI. I recently purchased one, along with Jeff's inlet service. Could not be happier, inlet looks great. Turn around was stupidly fast he had it for 2 days for inlet and the DBM fit perfect.

i like my ptg it feeds flawlessly and i had chad dixon do my inletting and it looks better than factory