• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Gunsmithing bottom metal sa Win 70

Re: bottom metal sa Win 70

I've got williams on mine. from your other post I gather that you are wanting a dbm set up correct? Cdi is your guy and the only game in town. Worth the prce of admission if bottom feeding is where you wanna go.

I have actually been considering both. I might go with the wiiliams or a factory 1 piece. My action has the two piece on it now. If the dbm is way shorter on the loaded oal I might just stick to a floor plate model.I will call CDI tomorrow to ask what the difference could be.

FWIW, I just contacted Badger about bottom metal for my FN but they said they did not make one. I talked to Jeff at CDI and he said no problem

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RTO</div><div class="ubbcode-body">FWIW, I just contacted Badger about bottom metal for my FN but they said they did not make one. I talked to Jeff at CDI and he said no problem </div></div>
I've also been looking for one for my FN. Do you have a link?

For my M70 build I initially ordered the Williams one-piece. It was back-ordered for 8 months and after several ship dates got reset I finally cancelled my order. I ended up with a Pacific Tool & Gauge one-piece. I had it in the hands of Mark Gordon of SAC within a week.

Build Pictures