• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bought a AI AT in 6.5CM and a Vortex scope ...which competitions would lend themselves to my setup?

LONG RNG

Private
Minuteman
Apr 13, 2019
Ohio
I recently purchased a AI AT in 6.5 CM and a Vortex Razor G3. I have other things like ARCA rail and bipods picked out. I would like to learn my new weapon system and start to compete as well. I do not know what competitions my setup would be able to be used in? PRS, NRL, NRA Mid Range/ Long Range??? Any help would be appreciated.

I'm in the Warren/Youngstown Ohio area.

Don

Attachments

• D4B778B4-21C4-4666-BF5F-494742E29DA4_1_201_a.jpeg
    D4B778B4-21C4-4666-BF5F-494742E29DA4_1_201_a.jpeg
    385.1 KB · Views: 63
You need to go to some MKM matches. You are very close and it’s a great facility that hosts PRS matches. There’s one this weekend.

Reactions: LONG RNG
Take a class with Frank (owner here) or Jacob at Rifles Only. Read this forum and books.

Then start shooting local prs style matches. You can changes things up as you go and see what you like and don’t like.

Looked them up...only an hour away. Thunder valley is only two's hours away. Thanks for the info!
Call Tom Sarver down at Thunder Valley Precision. I am also from Ytown and would shoot with Tom and his crew all the time before I moved out west. TVP got me hooked on precision rifle way back in 2010. Get signed up for one of his precision data classes or hit an open range day. For a 1.5-2hr drive, you won’t regret it. Great facility and even better people.

Reactions: LONG RNG