• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Bought my perfect big game scope

SAKOstalker

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 1, 2004
USA
after bouncing around many brands and power ranges, I have found (for me) the best combination of optics, size, eye relief (non-critical and length), power range, and build qulaity combined with excellent warranty service ......

swarovski Z6 1.7-10x42 with #4 reticle...

I will be mounting this on a GAP Non-typical 260rem....

Re: Bought my perfect big game scope

im trying to build my own non typical hunter based off a rem 700. ive been having trouble deciding on optics, the power range you have is perfect for hunting, but i want mine to double duty for some long range range work so i think i need a little more power on the top end. i think ive decided on the new pst 4-16x50. its ffp mil/mil which will be easy to pick up and learn on. are you getting your swaro with target or covered knobs?

Id love to buy your .260 from you!!

Nice scope though I have that same one on my SASS.....nice setup you have there

I have the same scope, And really like it also. All my Z6's have been great scopes.

I think you made a fine choice. My favorite deer scope is a 3X10 Swarovski AV. Pretty much the same scope I believe. But I am not 100% familiar with the new Swaro. model #'s. Tom.

Just bought a z6 2.5-15x56 plex bt for my 300 weatherby. Can't wait to get it mounted and in the field. The z6 line looks like great scopes. Good luck with yours.