• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories BOUGHT: TBAC 50% certificate

thebradleycrew

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
May 14, 2020
I'm looking to get a Ultra 7 suppressor and 30CB brake in 5/8x24 and to help defray cost, would love to find a 50% TBAC certificate. Shoot me a PM please and thanks!

Hope you find what you are looking for, but having been looking for a bit myself, both for a 50% and 100% cert for a could cans I want, it seems like the supply has dried up recently. Not sure if people are holding onto them to see what TBAC is going to announce how much they are going to make them worth when being put towards the 50 BMG Suppressor when it comes out, or if there’s some other reason the listings for the TBAC certs on SH have dwindled down to nothing. Theirs literally not a single one of either cert currently being offered on SH (for the few that are, I’m assuming they are sold as I couldn’t get a response on any ‘open’ listing on here). Last week, talking to a guy who listed a 50% cert for $350, turns out he actually had 3 of them, and sold all three for his asking price, believe in under 2 days. Previous standard going prices have been $1100 and $300 respectively with anyone listing over that having their listings usually sitting stale until they eventually dropped down to these going rates, so I was surprised he could move 3 of them in a couple days at an above average asking price. I offered the standard $300 on the last cert, but it was promptly sold at at his asking price of $350 shortly there after. Personally, I’m currently holding out to find some of these at for the old going rate, hoping the short supply and price hikes are a fluke/temporary, and that his isn’t the new normal. Depending on how the market shifts once TBAC announces what these will be worth when put toward the 50 BMG, I may find that I’ll have to re adjust my budget if I want to get ahold of a cert (working on the assumption that my theory of this being the reason for the lack of offering is even correct that is). Wish you good luck in finding a cert, and hope you find me sharing my recent experience with them helpful!