• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Boulder Colorado, the land of fruits and nutz

Foul Mike

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 18, 2001
Eastern Colorado
On this morning's News it was reported that the Boulder City Council took it upon themselves to save the World and all of the people and their babies from "Assault Weapons" and high capacity clips and magazines and Bump stocks and God or some other Spirit forbid they be Black.
It will be that you cannot own or have in your possession one of the Evil Beasts, AR-15 specific but? they might Grandfather" it in if you bring it to the Police Station and register it?? not too specific. but it is TV News? Lots of Ideas, lots of push.
The Council was not receptive of a proposal to put it on a Ballot to the People.. They think they have it figured out and all will be well in Boulder.
It has to go through a second reading, That may get interesting.
This reminds me of a tree that is so rotten to it"s core that mushrooms and other fungi grow on it's trunk, eating away. but the outside core of the tree supports those mushroom and keeps growing.
The tree will fall over someday.
Sorry, I don't do all of that linkin stuff and pictures, I am learning and got close the other day when my Squaw snatched me out of the chair and said something horrible about me fucking her computer up. Still trying. FM
Google that shit, it will come up.

Reactions: Bender
[ A young woman who was in favor of the ban spoke about how students and teachers often live in fear of gun violence.

“My class time is eaten up by the fact that there’s a very real fear a person with a firearm will enter my school to harm myself and my peers,” she said
]

That is one of the dumbest things I've read. She's either a delusional idiot or if her class time really is being "eaten up" by this fear, then her school is a whole fucking idiot colony.

What kind of force comes with city ordnances?

See, they pass this stuff but then who is going to enforce it? I remember specifically when they passed the magazine been a couple years ago, the weld county sheriff came out and said they aren’t going to enforce it. They have other shit to do.

Reactions: RNWRKNP
[ A young woman who was in favor of the ban spoke about how students and teachers often live in fear of gun violence.

“My class time is eaten up by the fact that there’s a very real fear a person with a firearm will enter my school to harm myself and my peers,” she said ]

That is one of the dumbest things I've read. She's either a delusional idiot or if her class time really is being "eaten up" by this fear, then her school is a whole fucking idiot colony.

People selling key fob computerized school lock down systems were just here. I heard all about them over lunch. Their claim was that school shootings account for 33% of mass shootings, and that whether we like it or not these things are on the rise.{classic qualifier for we spun the numbers} I had to go look up the info to confirm that was un-true, or spun. Is it irrational to be so scared when .15 in 1 million is shot an killed at school? Sure. Are there people trying to capitalize on the fear of this unlikely event? In every way you can imagine.

The way they are trying to enact these things one town at a time reminds me of star wars episode 3 when the emperor activates the groups of stormtroopers 1 at a time and they kill the jedis. In their sick twisted minds, we are the scourge of the earth that need to be cleansed of, and they would totally be behind a nationwide slaughter of 2A advocates in the name of protesting gun violence. Sick fucks

People selling key fob computerized school lock down systems were just here. I heard all about them over lunch. Their claim was that school shootings account for 33% of mass shootings, and that whether we like it or not these things are on the rise.{classic qualifier for we spun the numbers} I had to go look up the info to confirm that was un-true, or spun. Is it irrational to be so scared when .15 in 1 million is shot an killed at school? Sure. Are there people trying to capitalize on the fear of this unlikely event? In every way you can imagine.
Are the odds even that high? I'd move the decimal out a few to the left. Correct me if I'm wrong, but haven't there been 3 school "mass shootings" in the last 20 years with a death toll of maybe 50 total? Sorry to sound calloused but that is beyond infinitesimally significant

Hey Mike, copying a link is easy. You click on the address bar, the "https://....." part that says what the page is, and that will highlight the whole address. Then press CTRL + C, both at the same time, and that will copy it. Then, in your forum post, you can press CTRL + V, again both keys at the same time, and it will paste it for you. Easy-peasy brother, no cussing necessary with it being that simple.

Boulder is drooling over becoming like big brother San Fran, and they don't care who's rights they have to trample to do so.

Reactions: Foul Mike

“My class time is eaten up by the fact that there’s a very real fear a person with a firearm will enter my school to harm myself and my peers,” she said ]

I believe she and the students spend their time worrying about being harmed. They are afraid of their own shadows. Been to Boulder once on business. Even 10 years ago, it was a town of snowflakes. I think it actually could have started there.

i-WHqWn5p-L.jpg

"If stupid could fly, you'd be a jet" I solemnly promise to use that on someone tomorrow. I just can not decide who is going to be the target.

Reactions: Bender
My dad lives just north of Pueblo and I can’t even bring up gun laws in Colorado cuz I’m afraid he will stroke out?

Reactions: Foul Mike
Are the odds even that high? I'd move the decimal out a few to the left. Correct me if I'm wrong, but haven't there been 3 school "mass shootings" in the last 20 years with a death toll of maybe 50 total? Sorry to sound calloused but that is beyond infinitesimally significant

No, I looked it up. In 1992 it was .55 in 1 million.

Watch em buy school lock down devices and then have a fire and fry 100 kids. That’s how stupid these goobermint employees are.