• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bourbon insurance wire?

Prices go up, up, up.

Looks like Ill be drinking more wine.

That happened to Heaven Hill years ago and the distillate ran into the river causing some environmental issues.
That is probably why they will just let it burn.

i am not scared. i have a pile of 40-55 year old beam in decanters. and it is unbelievably smooth. i dont tap into it very often, only special occasions. i should have more than enough to last me the rest of my days....unless i develop an extremely unhealthy habit.

• Wow
Reactions: Sean the Nailer
This just might be an idea...like buying life insurance for someone out side of your family. What if there was a way to buy distillery insurance in case anything happened to slow or halt production, or damage the aging product...then you could collect on your policy. Like Term life insurance, you would buy in for $100 or so to insure against anything untoward happening at the distillery or aging house for 5 years. If something happens, you get paid, and can then use that money to buy liquor...