• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors 'Bout damn time....

JRose

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 10, 2007
Back in BHam!!!
FINALLY got to pick up my can today! Even shot a few rounds through it and a couple other cans at the dealers shop.

Taking her out to play tomorrow...
cool.gif

Re: 'Bout damn time....

SAS can, pics to follow...
grin.gif

The guy that did my transfer makes cans as well, shot a couple of his while I was there and they were quite impressive. Priced right too @ $475!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JRose</div><div class="ubbcode-body">FINALLY got to pick up my can today! Even shot a few rounds through it and a couple other cans at the dealers shop.

Taking her out to play tomorrow...
cool.gif
</div></div>

Congratulations! Looking forward to pics.

What caliber of can? QD?

.30, not QD. Tim hasn't released the QD yet. It fits on threaded muzzle devices. I have one on my Savage 10fp and my AR10.

JR your getting out of control!!! You better be fighting fires 7 days a week to fund this sickness!!! lol

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dag1055</div><div class="ubbcode-body">JR your getting out of control!!! You better be fighting fires 7 days a week to fund this sickness!!! lol </div></div>

I work 2 jobs b/c of my lack of control.... Sad, I know.

Just got my paperwork out for my Cyclone-K can Monday. I truly understand your affliction!!!

I'm buying one of the cans that the guy who did my transfer makes... It was quieter than my SAS, and cheap too @ $475.

Worth a try.

J,

To quote one of the best Christmas movies of all time, "You'll shoot your eye out kid."

Now post the damn pics already.
smile.gif

Who is this guy that makes these cans, Im intrested in checking out his products. for that price you cant go wrong

Pics!

Can on my DPMS SASS

DSC_0362.jpg

DSC_0361.jpg

On the Savage

DSC_0365.jpg

Muzzle devices, one brake, one flash hider...

DSC_0364.jpg

DSC_0363.jpg

You should see a quieter performance from the can while using the break vs the flash hider.
I'll have my .223 in both configs shortly to test out that theory.
Good lookin' gear.

I've got some video of the AR shooting through the can, I'm on a mission to figure out how to get it on the web...