• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bout fucking time

Last edited:
They have yet to uncover anything that will move the senate to get the 67 votes needed to actually throw him out of office. Congress impeaching him, which they likely would pass, would be a waste of time unless the senate gets a shake up, 2/3's majority.

It would be like the Clinton and Trump shit... It wouldn't get any where other than a smear campaign. So what you Impeached him... He still in office.

Barring some serious proof of corruption/illegal activiely that would motivate even the Bluest Democrat, the Republicans only chance was sweeping the Senate and House in the 2022 elections... that didn't happen.

Last edited:
Reactions: JM4590
Today even cnn was running, “ Biden lies about being at ground zero on 9/12.“ And he is stumbling in Vietnam. If they are writing that, I’d wager that’s part of the script. Holy shit kamela is going to be scared when she has to step up

1694543075913.gif

The republicrats have the democans right where they want them now

View attachment 8225804

One day y'all are going to wake up to the fact that the left and the right are all on the same side, and they keep up these charades to entertain the masses and keep us divided, while they enrich themselves at our expense.

It's exactly the same as all those ginned up "beefs" between rappers in the 90s/00s..it's all going as planned...

Ever stop to think why the right, when they are in control, never actually does anything?
They did waste a ton of time and treasure trying to put Bill away for getting a blowjob at work.

Nope......just paving the way for Newsome/Cortez 24🙄

Realistically, not AOC. My guess will be some Puerto Rican Muslim Tranny we haven't heard of yet. I made the prediction a year ago here that Newsom will be the new tyrant in chief. I stand by that prediction.

Not sure if there is any importance with “ Impeachment Inquiry “, as compared with Impeachment.

Is same as your child 'inquiring' mommy for a piece of banana cream pie before diner .
Mommy will tell Kevin to .." be quiet, get out, and don't come back till I call you ".

The only consequences the Bidens will ever experience will be those handed down by God when they meet face to face; I’m certain I would not like to be in their position on that day. We keep wanting justice for all the obvious corruption that is destroying our country, but it’s never going to happen, there’s too many on both sides of the fence involved. Not only that, scripturally speaking, things are suppose to get worse as we approach the end; not better, at least not until after the 7 year tribulation which hasn’t even started yet. Buckle up, get your life right with the Lord, it’s going to be a bumpy ride from now until the end.

Last edited:
I honestly wonder what false flag alien invasion economic crash WW3 they are planning if this is in the media to distract us right now? Our stand up Republican Senators have already said they're not going to do anything. All of this has been known for years, why now? Methinks something is up...

Incoming - new catastrophe to shift attention inbound. Oh wait, mask requirements coming back.

The problem is the general public won't care, they won't even know. For the same reason they didn't know about this OLD NEWS ten plus years ago.

Reactions: corsairpilot62
Would you really want him to be? The emperor has no clothes and everyone knows it. If he steps down (all according to plan?), then HeeHaw moves up and we start all over again. They chose a good insurance plan there.

View attachment 8225804

One day y'all are going to wake up to the fact that the left and the right are all on the same side, and they keep up these charades to entertain the masses and keep us divided, while they enrich themselves at our expense.

It's exactly the same as all those ginned up "beefs" between rappers in the 90s/00s..it's all going as planned...

Ever stop to think why the right, when they are in control, never actually does anything?
You are God dam tight 100%.

Waste of time and money. Even if they get enough votes in the house to hold impeachment proceedings, they’ll need every GOP vote to impeach. Then they’ll never get 2/3rds the senate to vote to remove. This is only going to look smart to the most fervent conservatives. Already republicans are talking shit about it. Politics of appearances.

Even if they were really serious and really intended to go all the way through to articles of impeachment. What a total waste of time and taxpayer money. The Senate is never going to vote him guilty.

Reactions: Father O’blivion