• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bow down before me you Poors for I am your king!

Dirty D

Resident Sommelier of cellulite
Minuteman
Mar 29, 2010
Your moms house
I just closed on a 40 year old double wide mobile home with active rat and termite infestations in New River AZ (for those of you not culturally blessed enough to be familiar with New River it’s white trash Mecca for a 5 state region). I got a few renovations to do and will have to reinforce the ever living fuck out of the floors for my bitches! 😍

Be jealous, be very jealous!

1650572189015.jpeg

I’m tagging @TheGerman because “he” secretly loves this shit. (Yer welcome you sour Kraut)

I've got a buddy that lives in Cave Creek, the poors side of Cave Creek; New River is the Mecca.

If she's only 40 years old ya know she's built to modern code.

At least you're w/in a short drive of good pie at Rock Springs Cafe and you can ride your horse in Kid Chilleen's.

Reactions: Thorny
I just closed on a 40 year old double wide mobile home with active rat and termite infestations in New River AZ (for those of you not culturally blessed enough to be familiar with New River it’s white trash Mecca for a 5 state region). I got a few renovations to do and will have to reinforce the ever living fuck out of the floors for my bitches! 😍

Be jealous, be very jealous!

View attachment 7854181

I’m tagging @TheGerman because “he” secretly loves this shit. (Yer welcome you sour Kraut)
Oh shit @Dirty D is in the area?

Is there money to be made on doublewides?

Seriously. I’ve considered buying one as a rental but thought they just fell apart and never gained value.

The green paneling has extra good formaldehyde. Do the rats seem extra aggressive?

Only reason I know you’re poor is that you’re doing it yourself. Plus everyone knows that The German is actually Hunter Biden so no use sucking up to him for a handout.

A decent winch and harpoon system will definitely help you get laid though! Maybe get a forklift too if you have free cash, save your back some!

New River gets 14” of rain a year. Give a yard a few years, it might could grow.
If it got all 14" in the month of March, maybe...but it would be dried up and gone by mid April. My twin sister lives in Gilbert (SE Phoenix), she has a "lawn" the size of a living room, she has to water it constantly to keep it alive.

From that reply, I'm guessing you've never been to AZ. They don't mow rocks and cactus...not sober anyway.
So we’re about to be treated to a tale of woe about how Dirty D done chewed up a lawnmower blade. I can’t fucking wait!
1650584864576.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Cowpokey