• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bowhunting Revenge Story

That’s massive in Wisconsin? What’s in Kansas would give those guys a heart attack.

I was gonna say, it looked like bad shot placement. In the slo-mo it looks like the arrow did not penetrate at all and was sticking out entirely. Glad the buck survived just fine.

I was gonna say, it looked like bad shot placement. In the slo-mo it looks like the arrow did not penetrate at all and was sticking out entirely. Glad the buck survived just fine.
The arrow passed through, the stand he was in was about 35 feet high, he did not account for the severe angle. I was shocked when i started seeing it on cameras a month later, then this year had it on camera a bunch. Pretty cool that he was able to get the job done a year later.

The arrow passed through, the stand he was in was about 35 feet high, he did not account for the severe angle. I was shocked when i started seeing it on cameras a month later, then this year had it on camera a bunch. Pretty cool that he was able to get the job done a year later.

My bad, I thought it looked like the arrow stayed sticking out entirely. Either way, it was a good thing nothing really happened to him and survived the arrow hehe.