• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Bowie Tactical Concepts

ocherp

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 21, 2006
Gilbert, AZ
Just wanted to get some feedback from those who have sent their Glocks to them. I have a 30SF I'm thinking about sending to them for their Signature Package.

Re: Bowie Tactical Concepts

David's work is 2nd to none...you should be wowed when you get it back. The worst part is waiting, he's at least 6 months out(probably more) when I spoke with him the other day...I have 4 guns 2 Glocks, 2 M&P's he's done and am working out the details on two more. I've had a ton to many handguns, and his always make it to the top of my list. Most people that have handled and shot them have sent him work shortly thereafter. The ultimate carry and fighting guns...
100%, just do it.
100_3573.jpg

100_3568.jpg

100_3567.jpg

100_3566.jpg

100_3563.jpg

100_3562.jpg

They do look nice. If you are not set on Bowie, try taking a look at boresightsoloutions.com down here in Miami. Im sending out two glocks to bore sight next month. I have seen his work and its very nice, and his prices are great.

Agreed, Bowie is GTG. I just got my G19 back from Bowie Tatical Concepts. I met David this summer at a carbine class he was teaching at TDI. I liked his no BS style from the get-go and liked the samples of his work as well. A number of other instructors and even some students had his polymer framed gun work in their holsters. At the time, I didn't really know or care what he charged, I just left my frame with him at the conclusion of the course.

I had a grip reduction and stipple job done on an older frame that didn't have finger grooves. Wait time was 4+ months. It's absolutely perfect. Looks great and fits my hand like ....uhhh.... well, it really did wonders for my grip. Can't say for sure its helped my accuracy that much but I feel more confident anyway. I had decal grips on there for years, and this is just so much better.