• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bowser Wants the National Guard, Because Migrants

anon

Private
Minuteman
Feb 23, 2013
DC Mayor Muriel Bowser requests National Guard help after busloads of migrants cause ‘crisis’

But not for the border they are flooding across. Or to save them from the people killing them in transport or enslaving them as the cost of transportation.

Mexican man 'smuggled 85 migrants in tractor trailer through the US-Mexico border region to settle $8,000 debt owed for his OWN illegal crossing'

Just transfer them to reefers and tell the driver to not stop until reaching DC.

The Honorable Ms Bowser is concerned about the cost to the taxpayers. Can't make this shit up.

Last edited:
Wasn't that cunt the one that didn't allow the NG to stay in D.C. hotels, after the J6 parade??
F that bitch! IF, I was in the NG in that state, I sure as hell wouldn't show up for deployment. She can defiantly, eat a bag-o-dicks! Mac:mad::mad:
They showed up for deployment to face towards Americans and posture against them. They will do what they are told. Nearly all in uniform will. Nearly all working in gov’t in any capacity will. It’s been proven over and over throughout history. A man gives up a part of himself to work for gov’t.

They showed up for deployment to face towards Americans and posture against them. They will do what they are told. Nearly all in uniform will. Nearly all working in gov’t in any capacity will. It’s been proven over and over throughout history. A man gives up a part of himself to work for gov’t.
Apparently, it sure seems that way now. Quite sad. Never thought I would have ever witnessed that situation on my home soil, ever. Mac:(

• Sad
Reactions: wade2big
Last edited:
National Guard is not "free" - some government entity pays that bill - she just wants more "free" Federal aid paid by the American taxpayer

Wasn't that cunt the one that didn't allow the NG to stay in D.C. hotels, after the J6 parade??
F that bitch! IF, I was in the NG in that state, I sure as hell wouldn't show up for deployment. She can defiantly, eat a bag-o-dicks! Mac:mad::mad:

DC isn't a state. ....but she can definitely eat a bag of dicks.

Typical of leftys. As long as someone else is paying the price, they don’t care. But once it starts affecting them, they scream like a prison gang-rape.

Reactions: Im2bent
She knows the drill it starts with SUCK ON MY LEFT NUT ........

People in hell want ice-water too.

Bowser can go sit on a post. Noone cares.

Bus them to every progressive city up and down both coasts, let’s see how they feel when tent cities start popping up on manicured lawns in Bethesda, Dover and The Hamptons.

Reactions: wildcats
They should be let off the bus in front of the white house and be told the biden crime cartell has food and housing for them.

Reactions: wildcats
images (19).jpeg

Reactions: 6.5SH