• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

BOX to BENCH PERCISION

scorpio 25

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 9, 2005
Whatever happened to this company was trying to order something says closed UPDATE SAYS OPEN NOW

Last edited:
Whatever happened to this company was trying to order something says closed
Says temporarily closed on google but I don't see anything on their site saying they are closed....did I miss that?

And you can still go to the store, add stuff to cart...but, I didn't try to check out so don't know about that.

Perhaps August vacation time?

Says temporarily closed on google but I don't see anything on their site saying they are closed....did I miss that?

And you can still go to the store, add stuff to cart...but, I didn't try to check out so don't know about that.

Perhaps August vacation time?
Not sure

its on there site temp closed does not say why.cant get ahold of them on social med either
Where on their site, please. I looked but don’t see anything on the company’s web page…just Google report tin temp close

Beat me to it...

Per-cision. Sounds very Percise!

Sirhr
photofunky.gif

• Haha
Reactions: philly1010
my construction company was hit by google as invalid one time. very weird.

also, if I cant call someone, I sure aint buying somthing.

GL
DT