• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Boy howdy we are gonna get the the bottom of this shit now……..

7.62willdo

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
  • O come on where is the faith guys all it will take is one really dedicated clever old detective to start asking a few questions once he gets wind that several felony counts have occurred in his city . He will ignore the push back from above and the warnings from his colleagues and run down the truth and make the appropriate arrests- bribery money laundering tax evasion, influence peddling , felony firearm possession, drug use solicitation of prostitution, using an electronic device to solicit. All felonies
    Why this one seeming untouchable case will end up being the capstone in his career. Just one good cop is all it would take .

Reactions: mtrmn
    I can’t wait for the justice to be served

1691775038687.gif

This is nothing more than cover so Joe can say “See, I can’t order the DoJ to lay off Hunter now that there is a special prosecutor.” and then ten minutes later Joe can then say “See, the special prosecutor, which I have no control over, said Hunter is innocent. Nothing more to see her folks.”

Reactions: camocorvette
    Weiss works for the Biden DOJ and is therefore ineligible.

§ 600.3 Qualifications of the Special Counsel.
    (a) An individual named as Special Counsel shall be a lawyer with a reputation for integrity and impartial decision making, and with appropriate experience to ensure both that the investigation will be conducted ably, expeditiously and thoroughly, and that investigative and prosecutorial decisions will be supported by an informed understanding of the criminal law and Department of Justice policies. The Special Counsel shall be selected from outside the United States Government. Special Counsels shall agree that their responsibilities as Special Counsel shall take first precedence in their professional lives, and that it may be necessary to devote their full time to the investigation, depending on its complexity and the stage of the investigation.

I’m not sure on this one. I think the machine is going to throw hunter under the bus, and give Joe a clean slate.
    When you say bus, do you really mean pillow fight with a child with rickets?

When you say bus, do you really mean pillow fight with a child with rickets?
    What I mean is he will be indicted and found guilty of something. All the blame for the family crime syndicate will fall on his shoulders.

He still won’t go to jail or anything, but he’ll take the fall.

Pretty easy equation to understand.

Biden Business deals In Ukraine + a Biden VPOTUS/POTUS = Pist off Russians in Ukraine

So yeah, Putin did it. They know 50% of your neighbors are dumb as a box of rocks and believe what they are told.

So send you sons and your daughters to Ukraine when they escalate it.

Reactions: The D
    "They" can now say any and all information related to the Biden's influence peddling business dealings can't be disclosed due to "ongoing investigation". Slow walk it until after Grewsome is "selected".

I’m not sure on this one. I think the machine is going to throw hunter under the bus, and give Joe a clean slate.

Hunter is too closely tied to dad. so they wont throw him under the bus because dad will go too. teh machine and DOJ and media will protect the whole clan.

What I mean is he will be indicted and found guilty of something. All the blame for the family crime syndicate will fall on his shoulders.

He still won’t go to jail or anything, but he’ll take the fall.

maybe. but i dont think it will be much of a fall. they just charged someone with not registering as FARA. if they throw that at hunter or the money laundering, then Dad gets drug in too. they wont do that. slow walk is the way its going to go.

Biden Will pardon his son

Screenshot this

absolutely. December 2024, after Biden is "re-elected". no political reason not to, and cant upset the people who think their vote matters because the steal is on anyway.

"They" can now say any and all information related to the Biden's influence peddling business dealings can't be disclosed due to "ongoing investigation". Slow walk it until after Grewsome is "selected".

no sir, i think gavin will have to wait until sometime in 2028. but when Joe Biden is re-selected through massive voter fraud, Gavin will be given a high ranking cabinet position. Something like Sec State or UN ambassador or something high profile that he cant mess up. then he declares and "runs" for president in 2028.

we'll never vote another Republican president into office for the next 60 years.

Hunter is too closely tied to dad. so they wont throw him under the bus because dad will go too. teh machine and DOJ and media will protect the whole clan.

maybe. but i dont think it will be much of a fall. they just charged someone with not registering as FARA. if they throw that at hunter or the money laundering, then Dad gets drug in too. they wont do that. slow walk is the way its going to go.

absolutely. December 2024, after Biden is "re-elected". no political reason not to, and cant upset the people who think their vote matters because the steal is on anyway.

no sir, i think gavin will have to wait until sometime in 2028. but when Joe Biden is re-selected through massive voter fraud, Gavin will be given a high ranking cabinet position. Something like Sec State or UN ambassador or something high profile that he cant mess up. then he declares and "runs" for president in 2028.

we'll never vote another Republican president into office for the next 60 years.
    We ain’t gonna be here in 60 yrs. Neither will the USA!

Copy this!

O come on where is the faith guys all it will take is one really dedicated clever old detective to start asking a few questions once he gets wind that several felony counts have occurred in his city . He will ignore the push back from above and the warnings from his colleagues and run down the truth and make the appropriate arrests- bribery money laundering tax evasion, influence peddling , felony firearm possession, drug use solicitation of prostitution, using an electronic device to solicit. All felonies
    Why this one seeming untouchable case will end up being the capstone in his career. Just one good cop is all it would take .
    I just envisioned Lt. Columbo.

"Uh, just one more question..."

1691801131031.jpeg

I sure hope we get to the bottom of something. Think maybe they'll start all this stuff with hunter to cover for this ?

Reactions: Cowpokey
    Why are they even bothering with this charade?
    Any and everyone knows that absolutely nothing will come from any of it.
    Political theater.
    It’s more than theater. When “they” don’t find anything, they will be able to say that they had the investigation and it didn’t produce any meaningful evidence. This is CYA.

Reactions: goinghunting
    They are going to throw the Biden’s under the bus and give Newsom a clean slate.

Reactions: MJF
    It’s more than theater. When “they” don’t find anything, they will be able to say that they had the investigation and it didn’t produce any meaningful evidence. This is CYA.
    It's pretty impossible to not find anything at this point, but with the very guy who organized the sweet heart deal that the judge threw out now as the "special council ", they will "not be able to prove" a lot ( ala hillary), and cover as much as possible for sure. Some stuff next week will end any notion of not finding anything and its already well known in certain circles hownmuch hard proof is already there, but it doesn't matter. They will slow walk it and then potatoe Joe can pardon him. Hunter and Joe's camp will stonewall for as long as possible, then the special council will take forever , and by then Joe will either be a lame duck or "re elected " and will pardon his son.

Like I said to my coworker the other day, no we don't expect the president's sons to get arrested for anything, but we would appreciate it if they'd do better job lying to us and pretend a little better.

Reactions: oneshot86
    They are going to throw the Biden’s under the bus and give Newsom a clean slate.

The democrats will never knowingly or willingly damage their own party or someone in their own party. I'm astounded by how many people don't see that

This is the same guy who's been protecting the biden crime family for decades, the same guy who slow-walked hunters' case and engineered the sweetheart deal that was ultimately rejected by the presiding judge. It's just more of the swamp protecting their own.

No way this is about finding the truth. If it was, it wouldn’t be Weiss, they guy who tried to give Hunter such a sweetheart deal that the judge blocked it.

This is about obstructing congressional investigations from getting the truth because now they can deny congress information on grounds that a special council investigation is active.

Merrick Garland is a liberal communist partisan hack who has completely set aside his integrity because he’s pissed off at republicans for blocking his Supreme Court confirmation. There is nothing he won’t do to for Democrats, include tossing liberty into a woodchipper.

Lessor of two evils.
    Absolutely not - the worse of the two evils - the Ds we know hate us and want us dead and or enslaved- the Rs want the same thing but tell us about small accountable government and fiscal responsibility and where they go to church. While laughing at how gullible we are when they hang out with the Ds at exclusive island parties and sex clubs .

Reactions: Cowpokey and XP1K
    Absolutely not - the worse of the two evils - the Ds we know hate us and want us dead and or enslaved- the Rs want the same thing but tell us about small accountable government and fiscal responsibility and where they go to church. While laughing at how gullible we are when they hang out with the Ds at exclusive island parties and sex clubs .
    I am pretty sure that the post was sarcasm.
    But for those that still believe in the lesser of two evils you hit it on the head

Reactions: XP1K
    To bad there isn’t some figurehead that can come in and get this Delaware guy fired off the case and override merrick. Ya know? Like biden did to the lowly DA in Ukraine for the billion dollars.