• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Boy This Will Piss Em Off

Badfinger

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
  • Aug 11, 2013
    S/W Ohio
    May 7, 2020

President Trump declares a National Day of Prayer

“As our Nation heals, our Spirit has never been Stronger!” President Trump says.

At the White House today, the President joined Vice President Mike Pence, First Lady Melania Trump, and Second Lady Karen Pence in leading a National Day of Prayer. The President’s Proclamation explains why this Day of Prayer is especially meaningful:

Today, as much as ever, our prayerful tradition continues as our Nation combats the coronavirus. During the past weeks and months, our heads have bowed at places outside of our typical houses of worship, whispering in silent solitude for God to renew our spirit and carry us through unforeseen and seemingly unbearable hardships. Even though we have been unable to gather together in fellowship with our church families, we are still connected through prayer and the calming reassurance that God will lead us through life’s many valleys.

Americans of all faiths have risen to this moment to help slow the spread of disease. Soon, our places of worship will be full once more. For now, we pray together for those who are sick, for those who lost loved ones, and for those working hard to keep us safe.

Read President Trump’s Proclamation on the National Day of Prayer.

🎬 Watch: Your faith and prayers are bringing America strength

💪!!

Let’em cry.
    If it is that upsetting then maybe a long walk off a short pier into riptide infested waters and choking on cold salt water while contemplating if returning to the shores of our great nation is the right place for them, is in order.

And in case there was room for doubt about what this country stands for I leave this parting gift.
    46CAC780-B826-4120-969A-04707B6E14DE.jpeg

My response to the "non-believers" in this country (who want to re-write history): give me all your money!. Then quote the statement posted above.

Go Orangeman!

I dont often stop and 'pray' as in the photo below. I try to, as the scriptures instruct, "Pray without ceasing". For me that means to live life as Christ did, seeing the best in every one and every situation, treating others the way I want to be treated. Generally I fail but I make the effort. That said, It was good enough for George and its good enough for me.

1588947102525.png