• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Boycott Home Depot

sirhrmechanic

Command Sgt. Major
Minuteman
37729373_1835112059870996_7691240997736415232_n.jpg

Until this twat is fired... I won't shop there. I'll go to a different home center.

If the lefties can hold their little boycotts and get all antsy in their Lu Larow tights over anything MAGA... time that a bunch of hard-core DIY Americans recognize that Lowes is a better place to shop. If Home Depot allows this crap, they will never see another dime from me.

BOYCOTT Home Depot!

Cheers,

Sirhr

Email: [email protected]
IR Coordinator: 770-384-2871
For all other inquiries including Customer Care issues please call The Home Depot Store Support Center at 1-770-433-8211, or toll free 1-800-654-0688.

Hi,

We need a standardized letter to go with her picture to send their investor relations department so that they can see how "solid" our boycott is.
We need her firing to be public!!

Sincerely,
Theis

Sirhr I was just going to ask if you could confirm this wasn’t bait. There’s a lot of that shit going around these days

Sirh,

I do not have any links, but I do remember the story. She wasn't fired, but was coached for her behavior by her manager. If I remember correctly, the president of Home Boys came out and made a statement.

When they were the only deal in Tucson, I put up with their shitty customer service. Several times I warned them that if Lowe's ever came to town, they would be fired. Well Lowe's finally came to town and I fired Homies. I haven't been back except for maybe three times in the past 10 years.

Fast forward to 4 years ago when I took over the business I'm at. I find out that the business does business with 'the big box who will remain nameless'. I fired them again, and made it clear the we would not be doing business with them. I had a couple of former employees who made it clear that they preferred no-name to Lowe's. Let's just say they didn't become former employees for this, but eventually they self-selected and are pursuing opportunities outside of this company and probably spending more quality time with their families living their life dreams... so to speak.

Lowe’s = 10% veterans discount( must sign up for it in advance)
Home Depot= 10% veterans discount, if you ask for it.
Menards= 10% veterans discount , if you ask, + 11% discount right now on top of sale price. 11% comes back as store credit, so that’s 21% if your a Thrifty veteran( I am right now as I’m rebuilding a new deck on my house).

Lowe’s = 10% veterans discount( must sign up for it in advance)
Home Depot= 10% veterans discount, if you ask for it.
Menards= 10% veterans discount , if you ask, + 11% discount right now on top of sale price. 11% comes back as store credit, so that’s 21% if your a Thrifty veteran( I am right now as I’m rebuilding a new deck on my house).

Yeah, we don't have Menards here. Got Ace and McClendon's. I forget what theirs is but I'm sure they offer one.

I take and have taken all sorts of shit into Ace to fit this or that. They don't care. Take a barreled upper to HD and I'm sure somebody will call the police.

If I went through her lane, I'd probably hock up the nastiest loogie I could and then "accidentally cough" in her face such that it'll fling out across her face. Gotcha. And then I'd be all over myself about how sorry I was and let me get that for you (where I proceed to make it worse by spreading it all over her face) and just apologize left and right as I walk out, then blink, grin and turn. It'd be nasty and unfortunate, but accidents happen.

Better yet would be to just grab a 2x4 and knock her the fuck out 3 Stooges style, the good 'ole spin 'n smack to the back of the head! Oh! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to do that!