• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Boycott Publix Supermarkets

Richard Walter

Private
Minuteman
Dec 15, 2017
Little David Hogg is at it again a mile from my home and has staged a “DIE IN” at the market in Coral Springs Florida. This has caused Publix to withdraw support from Adam Putnam( a pro NRA candidate). I have written corporate to inform them of my intentions to shop elsewhere. I suggest others do the same. If you want to mix business with politics, reap what you sow.

In response to Hogg they are cutting ALL corporate support to pet causes.

Besides Putnam they gave money to a lot of liberal shit and apparently that funding will dry up also.

Seems to me that is a good King Solomon response.

Let the sword have a blade that cuts on the fore and the aft swing.

we are rapidly approaching a time when there isn't going to be any place left to shop. I fucking love Publix, and the polite and well mannered people who work there. They're expensive, and worth it. Hopefully they were smart enough to just shut all the sponsorship down.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
I love publix, this si more in line to what I expect them to do. I would continue shopping there. Their chicken and subs are outstanding.

In response to Hogg they are cutting ALL corporate support to pet causes.

Besides Putnam they gave money to a lot of liberal shit and apparently that funding will dry up also.

Seems to me that is a good King Solomon response.

Let the sword have a blade that cuts on the fore and the aft swing.

Reactions: Richard Walter