• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Boycott the Oscars.

ArmaHeavy

General of the Army
Minuteman
Jun 3, 2008
<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-size: 26pt">In response to all of these "celebrities", coming out against our freedoms, and rights, simply because it's the 'cool' 'trendy' thing for them to do, I am organizing a boycott against THE ACADEMY AWARDS.

On February the 24th I encourage you to vote with your wallets, and help send them a message that being a sheep, and running over The Constitution is never okay. All I ask is that you not watch the Oscars, and spread the word to your fellow Americans, any way you can. </span></span></span>

Re: Boycott the Oscars.

Arma:

You are assuming that we ever watched those elitist Hollywood morons heap kudos on each other and swap silly tin statues in the first place?

To boycott something, we'd have to be participating in it in the first place.... I'd rather shave my head with a cheese-grater and chew tinfoil than watch any of those vapid, stupid award shows.

Cheers,

Sirhr

You can always spread the word. The only way this becomes effective is to take the money out of their wallets...

SOMEHOW... SOMEWAY...

I wasn't going anyway.
Got another thing that night.

Agree with you 100 percent.

So the real messsage is that we need to stop going to
movies... buying DVD's... watching them on cable re-runs, listening to their albums, reading about them... ordering them on Netflix.

We all need to vote with our wallets, not just our ballots.

In everything. Know the companies (and actors) you are patronizing. Doesn't matter if we are buying a new car or a chicken sandwich.

Companies that support our Constitutional rights should get the business!

Cheers,

Sirhr

Agreed Sirhr, and I believe a massive boycott to start it out will be the breaking of the bottle on this battleship.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tucker301</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I wasn't going anyway.
Got another thing that night. </div></div>

Out of everything funny on this forum, that actually made me laugh for real.

I really don't like to be the party pooper but the last flick I saw was Animal House. Not giving any money to Liberal Hollywood. Now as far as spending any money, we are on economic boycott until Barry is out of office. Only purchases this family will make is food, guns & ammo (when stocks come back that is).

Maxwell

I like Oscars. Like OSCAR THE GROUCH.
laugh.gif

I haven't watched the Oscar's in over 30 years and never understood why anybody does. They are patting themselves on the back and want us to watch them doing it. Years ago all the movie stars were hero's from WW2 and they were really good people. Now they are all bums that see who can cuss or get naked the most.

have never watched the oscars, but one way you can send a message is boycott the movies those pieces of crap make!!! its what i do

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Maxwell</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I really don't like to be the party pooper but the last flick I saw was Animal House. Not giving any money to Liberal Hollywood. Now as far as spending any money, we are on economic boycott until Barry is out of office. Only purchases this family will make is food, guns & ammo (when stocks come back that is).

Maxwell</div></div>

Animal House = A training film for would be college students.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1xqI_4btnc

A bunch of fucks giving themselves awards, I can't even fathom why anyone has ever watched that shit. They could ALL choke and die and I wouldn't give a shit (save the few true patriots among them).

I have been in permanent boycott of all TV and movie Awards shows. . if not only because they are ridiculous and pointless.

I have never supported their nonsense and back patting.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sirhrmechanic</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Arma:

You are assuming that we ever watched those elitist Hollywood morons heap kudos on each other and swap silly tin statues in the first place?

To boycott something, we'd have to be participating in it in the first place.... I'd rather shave my head with a cheese-grater and chew tinfoil than watch any of those vapid, stupid award shows.

Cheers,

Sirhr </div></div>

Best thing I've read in a while.
Kudos, Sir.